Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

intuition

Medlem
About the flight history (My trips - Past trips - Flight Log) - I can only see very few flights. It seems my cut off date is nov 21 2022 *). Even if I go into the filter and changes to 2013 only flights since november is shown.
Any way to re-sync so I can see all my historical flights?

Version 5.2.4, Android 12.

*) If I guess, this date might coincide with me dowloading the app for the first time

Thanks for all the respons [mention]massimo [/mention] !
I am havent some issues with a PNR not showing in the app (i am the passager). My EB number is added to the booking.

If i add it manually i see it, but as soon as i browse away it disappears.

On the webpage I see it.
The booking is made manually by agent.

Seams like a app issue. Mind look at it? I made a ticket.

mha321

Medlem
Found another funny bug. Happened at least on two separate occasions before I realized it's an app bug and not just a "info temporarily unavailable".

When I accidentally got ticket type under settings set to my travelpass punches (single domestic destination), the *flight status* function will only show flight status for flights ok the travelpass route. Leading to things like no sas flights between arn and cph on a regular day.

The flight status selection should probably not be filtered like that, no....

Shoreline

Medlem
@massimo Not sure if this has been posted before, but when you open a notification that a booking that's been changed – the app should open the affected booking and not just the app (iOS 16.3.1, app version 5.2.1).

Toppen