Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

fcx

Medlem
Two small thing in the latest version:

When entering dates, the app uses "american" date format, instead of international format:

Screenshot_20230315-125016.png

Also, the app gets a bit confused for bookings using weight concept for checked bags:

Screenshot_20230315-124852.png

Hachans

Medlem
You really need to look at the UI when it comes to showing bookings that have been cancelled and moved to another day or reroutings during the trip. It’s very complicated to see what’s going on and what has been changed. Look at this for instance. It’s very unclear what has been cancelled and that the booking is moved entirely to another day.
7C28699B-6F74-46F0-BF17-3D0BA3A7B49C.jpeg

Then it gets worse and it looks like this when you expand it. It looks like I had a direct flight from Stockholm to Tokyo from terminal 3 at Arlanda(!). All that is wrong. The app has taken my original departure time, added in the “terminal 3” from Copenhagen that’s just missing and added my original departure time. It’s a mess.

20847CDF-BDE6-4D09-BD3A-F4DF2F86B4AE.jpeg

Another example is the other day. Had a misconnect during a trip, got rebooked. The new trip was in the same timeline as the old one making it look really strange, and it was difficult to see what flight it was etc. unfortunately no screenshots of that.

bnr

Medlem
When entering dates, the app uses "american" date format, instead of international format:
In this specific application, I enjoy this date format since it follows how dates are written in passports...
Could be an explanation for the date format.

I hate having to enter the expiry date of my passport in ISO 8601. If I recall correctly, APIS on SAS website requires YYYY-MM-DD which is very annoying.

massimo

Medlem
You really need to look at the UI when it comes to showing bookings that have been cancelled and moved to another day or reroutings during the trip. It’s very complicated to see what’s going on and what has been changed. Look at this for instance. It’s very unclear what has been cancelled and that the booking is moved entirely to another day.
Visa bifogad bild 140321

Then it gets worse and it looks like this when you expand it. It looks like I had a direct flight from Stockholm to Tokyo from terminal 3 at Arlanda(!). All that is wrong. The app has taken my original departure time, added in the “terminal 3” from Copenhagen that’s just missing and added my original departure time. It’s a mess.

Visa bifogad bild 140322

Another example is the other day. Had a misconnect during a trip, got rebooked. The new trip was in the same timeline as the old one making it look really strange, and it was difficult to see what flight it was etc. unfortunately no screenshots of that.
I agree that is all messed up, could you send me a DM with the booking reference so we can debug it?

banditan

Medlem
Maybe it's old news but I just noticed that the hotel offers are a bit off...

The header states "Hotels in Visby" (which in fact is my destination) but the hotels displayed are all in Oslo (where I depart from).

@massimo
360ae37395318322a48fb38a3055149e.jpg

Toppen