Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

massimo

Medlem
The longhaul only for today feature gives some interesting results when the inbound diverts..
f4e7de5d016c357f07989f599a1126e8.jpg

Yep! that ORD-ARN flight diverted to BGO and then flew from BGO to ARN in the morning. :)

Tobbe.O

Medlem
Hi @massimo :)

Yesterday I use the new app on a trip :)
Here are some things that you need to look at.

Run the app version: 0.0.14 in Android.

- I tried to change seat in the app. The nice seatmap appear and I chose a new green seat but then I have no possibility to press the "save" button, and a error message appear.

- Later in the afternoon in Oslo suddenly my boarding pass "disappeared". I press the button "Boarding pass". The boarding pass was shown, but after 2-3 seconds I got the error message as shown below. I restart the app but the same error message appear again...
Screenshot_20220926-170655_SAS Travel.jpg

- Inflight I press on the booking reference, because I need a copy when I would activate the onbord high speed wifi. But the app take a copy on more information than you need. When I then paste it comes "username...."Booking reference".... and more things...
Screenshot_20220926_210800.jpg

- In the app you can see your menu for your next flight. But in the menu there is no information about extra service in SAS Plus. For example that breakfast is included mm

- Another thing that is fun to follow is all your SAS flights from the past... But why it's start in 2013? In the old app you get information from when your EuroBonus membership starts.
Screenshot_20220926-060413_SAS Travel.jpg

That was my points of view :)
Best regards Tobbe.o

massimo

Medlem
Hi @massimo :)

Yesterday I use the new app on a trip :)
Here are some things that you need to look at.

Run the app version: 0.0.14 in Android.

- I tried to change seat in the app. The nice seatmap appear and I chose a new green seat but then I have no possibility to press the "save" button, and a error message appear.

- Later in the afternoon in Oslo suddenly my boarding pass "disappeared". I press the button "Boarding pass". The boarding pass was shown, but after 2-3 seconds I got the error message as shown below. I restart the app but the same error message appear again...
Visa bifogad bild 133975

- Inflight I press on the booking reference, because I need a copy when I would activate the onbord high speed wifi. But the app take a copy on more information than you need. When I then paste it comes "username...."Booking reference".... and more things...
Visa bifogad bild 133976

- In the app you can see your menu for your next flight. But in the menu there is no information about extra service in SAS Plus. For example that breakfast is included mm

- Another thing that is fun to follow is all your SAS flights from the past... But why it's start in 2013? In the old app you get information from when your EuroBonus membership starts.
Visa bifogad bild 133977

That was my points of view :)
Best regards Tobbe.o

Hi Tobbe,

can you file a case from the app so we can debug the seat changes case?
Also for the boarding pass to fail, we need a bit of detail, apparently, the backend failed to return the boarding pass.

Will fix the copy to clipboard, thanks for reporting it.
I know it might be laughable but it's not easy for us to know whether breakfast will be served on a flight (we obviously know, I mean "the app" doesn't know), but we are working with the onboard product owner to see if we are able to get this information somehow.
Regarding 2013, I think we recently enforced the retention policy of reservation data in the warehouse to meet legal and regulatory requirements. I don't think we have ever shown data since the start of the program. There has been a major switch in how we manage inventory, and ticketing when we moved from our in-house reservation system to Amadeus back in 2012 which is probably the reason why we can't go back before 2013.

Massimo

WF789

Medlem
On a Widerøe flight today, i got "Wrong flight" when i tried to board. Not sure if its a problem in the app, or some random bug in the gate.

Toppen