Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

infosky

Medlem
Hello travelers!
I am from SAS and part of the dev team working on releasing a new app. It didn't take long for you guys to figure that out, right? :)

As you have noticed, Android is available "unpromoted" in the Play Store, for iOS the app is available in Apple Store but unlisted, which means you need a URL to access it. We are still in the beta phase and working hard to stabilize.
Those of you who want to be part of as Early Adopter are free to send us an email at travel@sas.se and we will grant them early access.

Bear with us, it's still working in progress, so it's not perfect but we are seeking support and help with field testing.

Please be free to add comments, questions and feedback about the app here in this channel or reach out to us directly, your inputs are valuable.
Also, I wish to listen to all your feature needs.

Kindest,

Massimo

Hi Massimo, do you have a link to share for the iOS app that we can try? Or a TestFlight code?:)

massimo

Medlem
Hi Massimo, do you have a link to share for the iOS app that we can try? Or a TestFlight code?:)

Send me an email at travel@sas.se and I reply with the link, I would like to avoid publishing the link on this forum, as at a certain point when we update the main production app we need to decommission this beta app, so we want to keep track of whom we are distributing it.

palmen

When looking at the different status levels, there seem to be an error for diamond. Or should diamonds have less chance on upgrades compared to gold?
Screenshot_20220915-015530_SAS Travel.jpg

massimo

Medlem
When I try to book a trip, I can only select USD as currency
Visa bifogad bild 133667

Hi, we are using the device locale to default your currency, so we are probably doing something wrong. You can change the currency from

me > settings > currency

If you don't mind creating a Tech Support ticket from within the app (under the more section), we can check what we do wrong and correct it. Anyway, for now, you need to change the currency only once then it is saved. Sorry about that.

massimo

Medlem
When looking at the different status levels, there seem to be an error for diamond. Or should diamonds have less chance on upgrades compared to gold?
Visa bifogad bild 133666

It's a typo, the Diamond bids are worth 30% more, not 10%. :)

Thanks for pointing this out, will correct asap.

The good news about upgrade bidding is that we would allow bidding from within the app in the near future.

Martin Gren

Medlem
Send me an email at travel@sas.se and I reply with the link, I would like to avoid publishing the link on this forum, as at a certain point when we update the main production app we need to decommission this beta app, so we want to keep track of whom we are distributing it.
I sent an email a couple of days ago requesting a link but have not heard back since

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Toppen