Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

@massimo I think the new app is great with lots of new useable functions, eg the possibilty to follow your bags as I tested above.
I have also found some other bugs or missing things.
1. When trying to book with points I see that I do not get my "Fly Premium" discount on points for SAS Plus. I assume this is not implemented yet ?
2. When searching for bookings using points there is a "Select Your ticket type" page where You can see the different points used for different classes. When You select "Show full details" the points are changed to some very low prices in SEK:
Visa bifogad bild 133682 Visa bifogad bild 133684
3. On future bookings made in SAS Plus the current app says correctly I have 1+1+3 bags (SAS Plus + SIlver) but in the new app it says 1+2+6 luggage:
Visa bifogad bild 133681
I guess the answer to number 2 is the taxes? Either way, its Ofcourse confusing :)

I think of it as a raccoon rather than Batman…
And i think of the Beagle Boys…

upload_2022-9-16_22-37-14.jpeg

Tobbe.O

Medlem
Hi @massimo
I like the design of the new app and I think it will be great! Big thanks for invites us to give our feedback! :)

It's not a huge problem, but when you look at the flightmap under "flight status" and you press on the aircrafts the remaining flight time is shown wrong on the flights to US. The app shown remaining flight time in local time not in american time.

Screenshot_20220919-145907_SAS Travel.jpg

massimo

Medlem
Hi @massimo
I like the design of the new app and I think it will be great! Big thanks for invites us to give our feedback! :)

It's not a huge problem, but when you look at the flightmap under "flight status" and you press on the aircrafts the remaining flight time is shown wrong on the flights to US. The app shown remaining flight time in local time not in american time.

Visa bifogad bild 133823

Yes, you are right, we need to calculate ramaining time using UTC time not local, thanks for the heads-up, I filed the bug and we will correct it.

Massimo

TasselT

Medlem
Ciao! @massimo
I enjoy testing the new app and think you are creating something promising.

One thing I love about the United airlines app is the flight status details, with the possibility to see the latest flights the plane has flown.

Would this be possible for you to add in the future?

Visa bifogad bild 133843
I think the app aleady has this feature.
During my last flight there was a flight status button that showed previous and also upcomming flights for the aircraft that was planed for the aircraft that was planned for my flight.

/ TT

massimo

Medlem
Ciao! @massimo
I enjoy testing the new app and think you are creating something promising.

One thing I love about the United airlines app is the flight status details, with the possibility to see the latest flights the plane has flown.

Would this be possible for you to add in the future?

Visa bifogad bild 133843

Ciao @Johan Gott !
as @TasselT mentioned, we do have this feature already during day of travel for each of your flights. You are able to see the block time for each of the legs of all your aircraft with the a/c rotation for the day.
On that screen, we are also printing whether you have flown with that aircraft earlier and on which flights! :) Maybe we should have another screen that makes a hit list of your a/c and how many you have left to have flown on all SAS fleet :)

I think we should be showing this module also on the flight status section, accessible even if you don't have a flight.

And of course, we will have a moving map with the real-time location of the flight while you are airborne! :)

mha321

Medlem
Ciao @Johan Gott !
as @TasselT mentioned, we do have this feature already during day of travel for each of your flights. You are able to see the block time for each of the legs of all your aircraft with the a/c rotation for the day.
On that screen, we are also printing whether you have flown with that aircraft earlier and on which flights! :) Maybe we should have another screen that makes a hit list of your a/c and how many you have left to have flown on all SAS fleet :)

I think we should be showing this module also on the flight status section, accessible even if you don't have a flight.

And of course, we will have a moving map with the real-time location of the flight while you are airborne! :)

Yes! Add that feature! Useful? No. Fun? Absolutely!

I do remember the "check box time" when I had flown on all sas a330 and a330 aircraft, it's a fun milestone (since then, New a330 and A350 have been added to the fleet so the milestone moves!)

I noticed today it's a bummer it only shows for today at least when it comes to longhaul. It would be interesting to know whether the aircraft heading out to the US is coming in this morning or if it's parked at the airport just waiting..

Toppen