Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

TasselT

Medlem
@massimo I think the new app is great with lots of new useable functions, eg the possibilty to follow your bags as I tested above.
I have also found some other bugs or missing things.
1. When trying to book with points I see that I do not get my "Fly Premium" discount on points for SAS Plus. I assume this is not implemented yet ?
2. When searching for bookings using points there is a "Select Your ticket type" page where You can see the different points used for different classes. When You select "Show full details" the points are changed to some very low prices in SEK:
Screenshot_20220915-231439.png
Screenshot_20220915-231445.png

3. On future bookings made in SAS Plus the current app says correctly I have 1+1+3 bags (SAS Plus + SIlver) but in the new app it says 1+2+6 luggage:
6bags.jpg

massimo

Medlem
@massimo I think the new app is great with lots of new useable functions, eg the possibilty to follow your bags as I tested above.
I have also found some other bugs or missing things.
1. When trying to book with points I see that I do not get my "Fly Premium" discount on points for SAS Plus. I assume this is not implemented yet ?
2. When searching for bookings using points there is a "Select Your ticket type" page where You can see the different points used for different classes. When You select "Show full details" the points are changed to some very low prices in SEK:
Visa bifogad bild 133682 Visa bifogad bild 133684
3. On future bookings made in SAS Plus the current app says correctly I have 1+1+3 bags (SAS Plus + SIlver) but in the new app it says 1+2+6 luggage:
Visa bifogad bild 133681

Hi,
thanks for the notes.

#1 MasterCard FlyPremium and Amex 241 are not yet developed but are in the pipeline.
#2 Good one, we missed them. Filed a ticket, will fix it.
#3 Already fixed will be pushed in the next update next week 0.0.14

Toppen