Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

massimo

Medlem
Today I had a very short connection on ARN as my flight from GOT was 20 min late.
As the expected text "Loaded on SK2030" was replaced by "Baggage has been screened" I suspected that it was still on ARN - which was correct as my bag did not show up in UME
But thanks to the new app I already knew....
Visa bifogad bild 134107
This is pretty cool! Well not that we missed loading the bag, that sucks! But that you have control of it as a user. This feature will be very handy in the future when we miss loading the bag on your incoming flight back home so then we can just send you a text (or a push) to just go home and we will drive the bag to your place.

TasselT

Medlem
This is pretty cool! Well not that we missed loading the bag, that sucks! But that you have control of it as a user. This feature will be very handy in the future when we miss loading the bag on your incoming flight back home so then we can just send you a text (or a push) to just go home and we will drive the bag to your place.
Yes - but I was a bit disapointed that the bag was not tracked any more after this. It was sent by next flight SK026 to UME and delivered to me by noon today.
It would have been nice to track this too - but not :(
Also - a link in the app to directly report my bag missing would have been nice as the email I got just after checking in my bag have this link.

BTW - I have reported 3 more bugs in the app to You where the one about boradingcard disappears when flight is delayed and boarding starts after the original depaturetime is the most annoying.

/ TT

massimo

Medlem
Yes - but I was a bit disapointed that the bag was not tracked any more after this. It was sent by next flight SK026 to UME and delivered to me by noon today.
Also - a link in the app to directly report my bag missing would have been nice as the email I got just after checking in my bag have this link.

BTW - I have reported 3 more bugs in the app to You where the one about boradingcard disappears when flight is delayed and boarding starts after the original depaturetime is the most annoying.

/ TT

Hi, we didn't get any scan for your baggage on that flight, so that's why the app didn't show, did they re-tag the bag? Could you check if the bagtag was the original one or they issued a new tag? I will ask our Ground folks for an explanation as in theory procedure is that they scan the bag when loaded but in this case, they might have loaded on sk026 without scanning it.
We fixed already the other issues with the boarding pass disappearing you reported, when the backend is not returning it or after the gate close we show the cached version as long as you have open the boarding pass at least once, it will be available on 0.0.15 in a few days.

TasselT

Medlem
Hi, we didn't get any scan for your baggage on that flight, so that's why the app didn't show, did they re-tag the bag? Could you check if the bagtag was the original one or they issued a new tag? I will ask our Ground folks for an explanation as in theory procedure is that they scan the bag when loaded but in this case, they might have loaded on sk026 without scanning it.
We fixed already the other issues with the boarding pass disappearing you reported, when the backend is not returning it or after the gate close we show the cached version as long as you have open the boarding pass at least once, it will be available on 0.0.15 in a few days.
Yes, there was a new Rush tag. See attached photo.
DSC_1087~2.JPG

massimo

Medlem

/ TT

Hi, yes we will improve this, the problem is that sometimes they re-tag the bags so we loose the reference, but we know how to fix this so it will work! Let's hope you don't need this feature soon :)

Toppen