Senaste nytt

SJ - Det här gjorde ni INTE bra!

Hachans

Medlem
Learning the hard way that unless taking the earliest morning trains from Stockholm or Malmo, it's a gamble how delayed the SJ trips will be. And when the SJ trains are late, then up go my expenses with taxis/Uber/Bolt and otherwise.

Let's just say "courtesy" of multiple lessons provided by SJ that I finally realized how to get onto the Oresundstag train tracks when the SJ trains come in so late that the station has its listed closed hours getting in the way.

Yes, I am the person who did too many annoying late night outside walks from Malmo C to Anna Lindh Plats so as to make it to the tracks for the Oresundtag.

Back when the bridge opened and for some years afterwards, the entire inside of Malmo C used to be open around the clock IIRC. It took SJ and its late trains to show me how not everything about Malmo C is better now than back when I first started using it.
The worst part is that is used to be perfectly possible. The main hall would be closed but a small entrance on the side would be open to the hall where you can go down in the tunnel. But they closed that up when Espresso house opened there.

guwonder

Medlem
The worst part is that is used to be perfectly possible. The main hall would be closed but a small entrance on the side would be open to the hall where you can go down in the tunnel. But they closed that up when Espresso house opened there.

If you go out toward the taxi parking lot in the back of Malmo C — the parking lot close to the Comfort Hotel side of the station — ordningsvakt sometimes has the door open from that parking lot side so I can go into the building that way to access underground platform 1-2. Sometimes the late night guards even press the elevator button for me to get quicker access to the Oresundstag.

Hachans

Medlem
If you go out toward the taxi parking lot in the back of Malmo C — the parking lot close to the Comfort Hotel side of the station — ordningsvakt sometimes has the door open from that parking lot side so I can go into the building that way to access underground platform 1-2. Sometimes the late night guards even press the elevator button for me to get quicker access to the Oresundstag.

Yeah, are the elevators in the parking structure open late?

Anders5

Medlem
Let's just say "courtesy" of multiple lessons provided by SJ that I finally realized how to “best” get onto the Oresundstag train tracks when the SJ trains come in so late that the Malmo C station has its listed closed hours getting in the way.

Yes, I am the person who did too many annoying late night outside walks from Malmo C to Anna Lindh Plats so as to make it to the tracks for the Oresundtag.
The northern part of the glass building has two entrances, aren't both open 24/7?

intuition

Medlem
Planering pågår...

Ja, jag förstår att SJ inte helt har kontroll över det, men att man nu bara har ambitionen att öppna resor för bokning 14 dagar före avgång?!

Skärmavbild 2024-02-08 kl. 15.47.08.png

"Vårt mål ... senast i mitten av månaden innan avgång". Dvs 8 februari kan man inte boka en resa 4 mars, utan man får återkomma i slutet på nästa vecka och hålla tummarna att de vet vilka tåg de planerar att köra.

Planering pågår...

Ja, jag förstår att SJ inte helt har kontroll över det, men att man nu bara har ambitionen att öppna resor för bokning 14 dagar före avgång?!

Visa bifogad bild 150305

"Vårt mål ... senast i mitten av månaden innan avgång". Dvs 8 februari kan man inte boka en resa 4 mars, utan man får återkomma i slutet på nästa vecka och hålla tummarna att de vet vilka tåg de planerar att köra.
Jag förstår ju problemet som uppstår om du ställer in och de därför helst inte vill låta folk boka biljetter till sådana avgångar. Jag hade dock gärna sett en möjlighet att friskriva sig från allt sådant och boka en resa på egen risk. Lite som ett ”avancerade-inställningar”-läge vid bokning.

Ställ in resan som senast dagen innan och ge mig pengarna tillbaka så lovar jag att inte klaga typ.

Anders5

Medlem
Planering pågår...

Jag tror den texten dök upp förra sommaren.

Enligt vad jag läst så blir det löst med det nya bokningssystemet. I det nya är det mycket enklare för SJ att boka om alla medan det antagligen är mycket manuellt i det gamla. Så är t.ex. avgångstiden inte exakt bestämd så kan de sälja biljetter med en preliminär tid och justera i efterhand. Vi får hoppas att SJ inte missbrukar det, är det en bussersättning mitt i resan som innebär två byten och en förlängd restid med 2-3 timmar så vill man ju veta det när man bokar, det finns fördelar med dagens process som jag hoppas att de inte förbiser.

Toppen