Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

igelkotten

Medlem
So, in my profile at SAS you can see that I live in Malmö, you can see that about 95% of my historical and future trips have started and ended in Copenhagen and the remaining 5% have started and ended in Malmö. Do you really think it makes sense to show me an offer from Stockholm (to Malaga)? Stockholm is about 600 km away from Malmö.

Visa bifogad bild 138569
1. Uppmuntrar du verkligen till en konstruktiv dialog med gode massimo som så vänligen har tagit till sig av vår feedback genom tonen i ditt inlägg? Tror du verkligen att han kommer fortsätta läsa här när du (och flera tidigare) ger feedback på ett så drygt sätt?

2. Är du säker på att du inte har ARN i dina inställningar i appen? Jag har LHR och får enbart erbjudanden från London.

1F379521-861B-4482-8C6F-685EB7DA1B2F.png

infosky

Medlem
Can we please fix so we can search for Åre / Östersund in the app? If you spell it in swedish, no result will appear.

I get the following error message when I try to add a (non-Eurobonus) frequent flyer number to a Star Alliance award booking:
"Sorry, we are unable to process your request. Please try again or contact SAS customer support for assista".

mha321

Medlem
Any other diamonds who after the latest update suddenly have expiry dates listed on their points?

(still correct on the website...)

intuition

Medlem
I've noticed that SAS marketing department has increased their communication about the app, and this channel has had very little communication from the developers. I assume this means "development has entered a new phase" , maybe even a stage where the app is considered finished?

Last time @massimo posted was before Christmas, when the 5.1 version was published. What I am wondering is if SAS is still interested in feedback , suggestions and interactions here (or has this thread become an internal BC thread )?

Toppen