Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

Could we please stick to having notifications be for essential flight related things please? Special offers are not essential, or at the very least an option to turn it off. In the app I can only see options turn off emails, telemarketing etc.

Also, the banner about special offers need to go away from the main screen. It hides essential info.
Bra poäng, man vill ju inte råka stänga av alla notiser bara för att man inte vill ha reklamen.
Men kan lätt bli så om man inte tänker sig för.

mha321

Medlem
Could we please stick to having notifications be for essential flight related things please? Special offers are not essential, or at the very least an option to turn it off. In the app I can only see options turn off emails, telemarketing etc.

Also, the banner about special offers need to go away from the main screen. It hides essential info.
I couldn't recall ever seeing that so I had to go check and in mine I have turned off marketing notifications. It's right there as a switch. Maybe it's platform dependent - I'm on Android?

I do agree about banners inside the app.

Anders5

Medlem
On Android you can choose among five categories of notifications, you find them in Android's settings under Apps.

12268 SEK (€1100) for Stockholm-New York in SAS Go in May is not really not an "offer" you should advertise about, it's more likely to scare potential customers away from SAS if that's an offer worth advertising about.

Offer.png

Unsure if this is specific to my trip.
The SAS app has troubles showing a Star Alliance points booking. Outbound operated by SAS, all functions working as expected, check-in, seat assignment, etc. Inbound operated by SWISS, error messages stating the app is unable to fetch the booking, no possibilitiy to check-in or change seating assignment or view the journey details at all.
Check-in possible through SWISS website. After that process the trip details are visible in the SAS app.
Trip is on SAS ticket stock.

Unsure if this is specific to my trip.
The SAS app has troubles showing a Star Alliance points booking. Outbound operated by SAS, all functions working as expected, check-in, seat assignment, etc. Inbound operated by SWISS, error messages stating the app is unable to fetch the booking, no possibilitiy to check-in or change seating assignment or view the journey details at all.
Check-in possible through SWISS website. After that process the trip details are visible in the SAS app.
Trip is on SAS ticket stock.
I had same problem om my award bokning that involved ana and thai.

The airline own website no problem and as always sad classic fixt it

Hachans

Medlem
On Android you can choose among five categories of notifications, you find them in Android's settings under Apps.

I couldn't recall ever seeing that so I had to go check and in mine I have turned off marketing notifications. It's right there as a switch. Maybe it's platform dependent - I'm on Android?

I do agree about banners inside the app.

I also have five, none of them refer to ads.

So which switch do I have that you don’t? I really don’t like this practice, it’s like the delivery apps spamming you with offers, but you can’t turn off notifications without also killing the useful ones.

DF560954-F206-44C3-B905-CA85CD37997E.jpeg

mha321

Medlem
I also have five, none of them refer to ads.

So which switch do I have that you don’t? I really don’t like this practice, it’s like the delivery apps spamming you with offers, but you can’t turn off notifications without also killing the useful ones.

Visa bifogad bild 138183
Confusingly enough those are in the apps. There are also a set in the system for the app. Which is disjoint, and has "Travel tips and offers".
9d3c237c480169163fbbf6d08bf7d732.jpg

So, in my profile at SAS you can see that I live in Malmö, you can see that about 95% of my historical and future trips have started and ended in Copenhagen and the remaining 5% have started and ended in Malmö. Do you really think it makes sense to show me an offer from Stockholm (to Malaga)? Stockholm is about 600 km away from Malmö.

Screenshot_20230202_201518_SAS.jpg

Toppen