Senaste nytt

FREE UPGRADE coming your way

Jag antar att vi använder denna tråden för att rapportera problem eller hjälpa varandra

Använder Brave webbläsare på iOS - kan inte öppna trådar i browser utan tvingas göra ett val

öppna med
Safari
Tapatalk

finns ingen avbryt, X eller gå vidare i vald browser

Hvergang

Medlem
@henrik.hanevold
The search function has unfortunately never been perfect, but since the latest update language translations have made it quite unintuitive.
Screenshot_2022-10-10-13-52-42-697_com.android.chrome.jpg

I would love to see an improved search function since I think it would result in fewer threads regarding the same topic. The search function now create what I would describe as a viscous circle since people create new threads when they can't find an existing thread, even though it exists. This makes it even harder for the next person to find what they're looking for when they try to search before creating a new thread.

I realize now that I might be exaggerating a bit, but I think it's true for some topics that only come up occasionally.

A couple of years ago when I was younger I spent some time on Sweclockers forum, and as I remember it they had a nicely working search function if you and your developers want some inspiration.

Slightly off topic, but I have some input on the hotel/flight booking engine as well since I thought it would be fun to try it when I booked my latest trip. Maybe a separate thread for this would be suitable?

henrik.hanevold

Administrator
The image size seems to currently be restricted to maximum 3MB. I uploaded both images from my phone, so that worked fine. I’ll check if we can increase the limit to
5MB, but larger than that will just slow down the forum.
8464ADF8-0C5B-481E-80C8-C7A1C61C9DBD.jpeg

Toppen