Senaste nytt

Mina erbjudande SJ prio

guwonder

Medlem
Even after this promo code use and the double points posted to the accounts, SJ the following day sent the following email. So not sure there is any limit on number of times to get double points in first class during the applicable period. So will keep booking first class on SJ even as flying would be the alternative and would perhaps involve some more slow downs on Arlanda Express for me this year.

Res i toppklass – dubbla poäng i 1 klass​

Som bekant är det något alldeles extra att åka tåg i 1 klass. Du kopplar av i sköna, breda säten och njuter av de vackra landskapen som passerar utanför ditt fönster. Tar du snabbtåget och reser före klockan 09.00 ingår en härlig frukost för att du ska kunna starta din dag på bästa sätt. Dessutom kan du förbeställa dagens rätt, så att resan blir ännu bekvämare.

Nu kan du uppleva skillnaden igen. Få dubbla poäng på nästa resa i 1 klass. Ange kampanjkoden NKFSC………”​

Got hit by a limit on using the offer promo code. I only eventually found out about the limit when it said so after again selecting the “red” promo fare. Not sure if the ability to reuse the code after the initial uses was because of SJ’s delayed tracking of use of promo code or something else. This will slow down or reduce my chances of making it to a higher level than the current Grey level in this period.

intuition

Medlem
SJ är oftast rätt duktiga på att se till att koder verkligen är "single-use". Ofta får man ingen varning när man bokar (även den röda "Kampanj" markeringen kan visas), men det är bara första avresa som triggar poängen. *)
Intressant att det fungerat för dig och sedan slutat fungera. Jag gissar att de konfigurerat koden fel och senare upptäckt det som satt om den till single use. Själv har jag inte fått denna koden, verkar som SJ målgruppstyrt.

*) Jag har till och med rest på en promo-kod på två olika tåg med exakt samma avgångstid och inte heller då har jag fått poäng för båda, så single-use är stabilt implementerat på databas-nivå typ. Första transkation som committas är den som också får kampanj-poängen.

JohanW

Medlem
Såg denna idag

SJ.jpg

guwonder

Medlem
I got no email about this (so far), so thank you for posting about the 48HFEB promo code for Valentine’s Day.

Too bad I only found out about this double points offer just after I had just booked an SJ ticket — that too one of the more expensive 2nd class tickets.

[I came here today to see if there was any info about how to get the best value on SJ travel card purchases and was curious if there are ever any special offers for buying those (since promo codes don’t seem to apply for those), but this promo code will also get some use on a regular ticket purchase.]

Anders5

Medlem
I got no email about this (so far), so thank you for posting about the 48HFEB promo code for Valentine’s Day.

Too bad I only found out about this double points offer just after I had just booked an SJ ticket — that too one of the more expensive 2nd class tickets.

[I came here today to see if there was any info about how to get the best value on SJ travel card purchases and was curious if there are ever any special offers for buying those (since promo codes don’t seem to apply for those), but this promo code will also get some use on a regular ticket purchase.]
I always try to remember to check the my offers page before I book, if there isn't anything suitable I use a generic 10% from Coop or my union if possible.

Toppen