Senaste nytt

Weekend i Chicago

Linmet

Medlem
Blev uppgraderad med minbid +100kr till busienss hem med.

Hur tidigt kan man komma in på flygplatsen för o ta sig till polaris?

Incheck på terminal 5 o sen tåget till 1an antar jag.

Flyget går 21:45

Grym hockeymatch igår. Episk. Återkommer med reserapport!

mha321

Medlem
Blev uppgraderad med minbid +100kr till busienss hem med.

Hur tidigt kan man komma in på flygplatsen för o ta sig till polaris?

Incheck på terminal 5 o sen tåget till 1an antar jag.

Flyget går 21:45

Grym hockeymatch igår. Episk. Återkommer med reserapport!
Baggage? Om inte så brukar du kunna få boarding kort i appen eller i värsta fall apparaterna och då kan du åka ut när du vill..

guwonder

Medlem
Was upgraded with min bid + SEK 100 to busiens's home with.

How early can you get into the airport to get to polaris?

Check-in at terminal 5 and then the train to 1 I guess.

The flight leaves at 21:45

Great hockey game yesterday. Epic. Will return with a travel report!

Anytime during Polaris lounge hours works on the same day as departure in SAS business class, but you have to have a boarding pass in hand to clear security at your choice of terminals at the airport and to show the UA lounge staff. Sometimes I can’t get an SAS boarding pass for US departures to Scandinavia until I can check-in in-person at Terminal 5. Hopefully, you with a Swedish passport don’t have to deal with that and have a more reliable time with self check-in before you go to the airport to catch your SAS flight leaving ORD.

When I have checked baggage to deal with, I go to the Hilton connected land-side to Terminals 1/2/3 at the airport and pay the bell hop desk several dollars per item to store them for me, and then I pick them up later.

Last edited:

guwonder

Medlem
They seem to staff at least a bit around 3.5 hours before (if not even 4-4.5 hours) before ORD-CPH departure.

On days when ORD-ARN was operating alongside ORD-CPH last year, it was possible to even check-in 3 hours before ORD-ARN departure when having bags to check in for ORD-CPH. So on such days last year with two SAS flights out of ORD, it was sometimes possible to drop off ORD-CPH bags with SK contract agents at ORD Terminal 5 checkin even around 7 hours before ORD-CPH. But otherwise nowadays, it’s not more than 4-4.5 hours at best with SAS.

Last edited:

guwonder

Medlem
Thanks! Exactly that flight.

Can you pka airside terminal 5 to 1 or should I do it landside?

Terminal Transfer Bus is the relevant section for doing the transfer airside, but maybe they still sometimes want a boarding pass showing departure for the terminal to which you want to take the airside terminal bus.

Not sure why they don’t mention the boarding pass and ID check thing they have been doing there.

Unless you have a boarding pass showing departure from T1-3 they would generally stop people from taking the airside bus from T5 to T1-3. So unless you for some reason have a T1-T3 departing boarding pass, it’s landside to T1-3 and then you can come back airside on the TTB if you have a same-day Terminal 5 departing boarding pass.

Last edited:
Toppen