Senaste nytt

SAS FORWARD ny plan för att rädda SAS (22/2 2022)

Homer

Medlem
Vid ev rekonstruktion,

Eh? Rekonstruktion är ju andemeningen med chapter 11 processen...

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

Tomas E

Medlem
Artikel i SvD (finns risk för paywall):
"Gamfonden" i fråga är Apollo Global Management, som redan gett SAS s.k. debtor in possession (DIP)-finansiering, så det är ingen ny intressent de beskriver.

igelkotten

Medlem
Artikel i SvD (finns risk för paywall):
"Gamfonden" i fråga är Apollo Global Management, som redan gett SAS s.k. debtor in possession (DIP)-finansiering, så det är ingen ny intressent de beskriver.
Kan inte läsa artikeln men det är ett direkt resultat av DIP finansieringen att Apollo kan bli en stor aktieägare. Se t ex nedan från SAS press release från augusti ifjol.

In addition, the DIP Term Loan Agreement requires the payment of a 4.0 percent fee of the Total Aggregate Commitment in the event Apollo elects, but is not provided the opportunity, to provide up to 30.0 percent of any new money equity or equity-like financing for the Company that is provided by any third party on the Effective Date, on the same terms and conditions made available to any such third parties.

If, pursuant to the equity capital raise process, the Company determines that allowing Apollo to subscribe for shares as described above is in the best interests of the Company and its creditors, Apollo would be permitted to convert its DIP loans into new equity of the Company on the Effective Date, subject to required approvals (including from regulatory authorities, the Court and the Company’s shareholders). In such case, Apollo has agreed to negotiate with the Danish State terms and conditions under which the Danish State would acquire up to USD 250 million of equity interests of the Company associated with Apollo’s conversion of its DIP loans into new equity of the Company.

Toppen