Senaste nytt

SAS EuroBonus AMEX 2-4-1 (2 för 1) voucher tråd (2023)

Status
Stängd för vidare inlägg.

Jonas C

Medlem
Gjorde en bokning tidigare idag med en 2-4-1 online och har fått biljetter men skatten är inte debiterad på kortet ännu. Brukar ju dras omgående. Råkade betala i EUR så kanske fördröjer växlingsavgifter det hela?
Betalade du med Amex så brukar utländsk valuta inte visas som reserverat belopp. Dyker upp på kontoutdraget när transaktionen har bokförts.

Hello. Apologies for using English but I have lived in Kiruna for 2 years but I haven't used enough Swedish to get by.
I read that there can be no more than 8 segments in one ticket but is it possible to have several legs of the flight (multi-city). I assume, if yes, then this must be done by the call center rather than on the webpage as it is not possible there.
Also, I read earlier about searching availability of award space with United. Does this mean that if there is availability in united, then there must be when we call SAS? Or is the ANA tool better?

On a different note, anyone knows how the ticket price or fee is calculated for the baby ticket (6 months) for S*A 2-4-1 if it is book as the third ticket?

palmen

I read that there can be no more than 8 segments in one ticket but is it possible to have several legs of the flight (multi-city). I assume, if yes, then this must be done by the call center rather than on the webpage as it is not possible there.
Also, I read earlier about searching availability of award space with United. Does this mean that if there is availability in united, then there must be when we call SAS? Or is the ANA tool better?
You're allowed to have 8 flights in total on a ticket, you need to call to make a booking that you can't find on SAS.se

United used to be good, but in my opinion it's better to use air canada now, except for AC flight. What AC can book as awards are usually fairly close to what SAS can book.
Cowtool is the best to use, but not sure if they accept new accounts at the moment.

Tomas E

Medlem
Hello. Apologies for using English but I have lived in Kiruna for 2 years but I haven't used enough Swedish to get by.

On a different note, anyone knows how the ticket price or fee is calculated for the baby ticket (6 months) for S*A 2-4-1 if it is book as the third ticket?
You're allowed to have 8 flights in total on a ticket, you need to call to make a booking that you can't find on SAS.se
No stopovers of more than 24 hours on a Eurobonus award ticket, so no multicity (other than those that involve layovers of <24 h).

flierman

Medlem
Är rätt säker men vill dubbelkolla då är rätt ny på 2for1. tjänade in en 2021 som gällde 2022 och som bokades för en resa nu 2023..om jag bokar om eller av den resan så förfaller den eller hur?

Kris

Medlem
Not sure if that was part of your question, but you can book two adults and an infant using 2-4-1 without any additional cost of eurobonus points. You will however need to pay taxes/fees for the infant. But that is neglectable. The few times I've done it in the past is was just a couple of hundred SEK or so for longhaul (or actually even less, just remember it as very low).

JockeS

Medlem
Bokade en bonusresa i Plus, GOT-ORD i höstas med en voucher som gick ut Dec -22.
Nu har man flyttat flyget hem med en hel dag (söndag -> måndag) vilket inte funkar med barn, skola & jobb.

Finns flyg på lördagen men inga bonusresor.

Kommer SAS försöka lösa ombokning till lördagen eller blåneka och avboka resan?
Vad händer med våran 241 som gick ut Dec -22? Får vi en ny?

Tamas

Medlem
Bokade en bonusresa i Plus, GOT-ORD i höstas med en voucher som gick ut Dec -22.
Nu har man flyttat flyget hem med en hel dag (söndag -> måndag) vilket inte funkar med barn, skola & jobb.

Finns flyg på lördagen men inga bonusresor.

Kommer SAS försöka lösa ombokning till lördagen eller blåneka och avboka resan?
Vad händer med våran 241 som gick ut Dec -22? Får vi en ny?
Ring in och försök fixa till lördag om det funkar för er. Du får inte tillbaka vouchern vad jag vet. Kanske om du avstår från att resa.

Hur långt i förväg fick du infon? Om flyget är inom 14 dagar har du faktiskt rätt till andra alternativ, t.o.m andra bolag på söndagen. Även om award inte finns dock SAS kommer inte erbjuda det om du inte påstår.

Status
Stängd för vidare inlägg.
Toppen