Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

Anyone else not receiving email confirmations for your TRAVELPASS (unlimited) bookings in the app?

Since the last 2-3 weeks, I noticed that the usual confirmation email (with the old SAS layout/design) is not being sent.
One could argue “what is that needed for” since the all info’s are in the app (which I really like), but I use the email to forward it to my Trip-It account; both to keep track of my full itinerary (which also my family then can access), travel stats, airport and delay info.

DRG

Medlem
Anyone else not receiving email confirmations for your TRAVELPASS (unlimited) bookings in the app?

Since the last 2-3 weeks, I noticed that the usual confirmation email (with the old SAS layout/design) is not being sent.
One could argue “what is that needed for” since the all info’s are in the app (which I really like), but I use the email to forward it to my Trip-It account; both to keep track of my full itinerary (which also my family then can access), travel stats, airport and delay info.
Same for me!

You are right, I checked and haven't recieved email confirmations for my latests bookings (made a few weeks ago). I did recieve confirmations for bookings made in november last year. This is for Travelpass Punches, so it's not just Unlimited.

Thanks for your replies.
Guess that SAS don’t read this tread any longer (Seems that Massimo was last logged in 11 months ago), so I would be thankful any “escalation-support” by sending SAS a mail? (I have posted mine to the DK Diamond support)

GOTBound

Medlem
Sedan i går, söndag 10/3, visas inte FlyPremium rabatten korrekt i appen även om FlyPremium är i kryssad, detta gäller hela vägen inkl. betalning.
På SAS hemsidan visas FlyPremium precis som förväntat.
Givetvis har jag sökt samma flighter i både app och på hemsidan för att verifiera detta.

EDIT: ticket skapad och rapporterad i appen av mig.
EDIT2: iOS 17.4

Last edited:
Toppen