Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

massimo

Medlem
I booked a flight for my wife and she is specified as the passenger, her flight today was delayed and all the notices around that was displayed in my units instead of her phone. It’s booked with her Eurobonus number in her profile, is this something you can have a look at?
Create a ticket and we'll have a look, please add the booking reference. Generally speaking, if you have added her EB number, she should get the push notification as well, as long as she has opened the app once as we need to register her device for the push. You will still receive her notification as you have done the booking so it will be listed on your device as well.

mha321

Medlem
No, we didn't change that. We display that note under your flight aircraft (if you have flown on that machine earlier) and in the past trip block by clicking on the aircraft category on top. Will fix the ability to see the list of flights when tapping from the aircraft list, it was a misunderstanding with the developer. Regarding the map responsiveness, maybe we need to test with similar data of yours, we normally use test accounts with a few tens of booking maximum, but you guys here have hundreds and some of you I saw hitting a thousand, that is surely not tested, so maybe the parser goes bananas! :)

Ah. I see now that I scrolled through the long list of aircraft (note - could be nice with a search!) that the system believes I hadn't been on this one before which explains it. I am absolutely certain I have, but I guess it got lost on ancient history somewhere :) but then the issue isn't on the app.

And yeah I don't consider myself one of the more frequent flyers here but my list has 507 flights in it....

maswan

Medlem
An Android widget also showed up for me after the latest update for the beta app. I was really missing that since the old app went away

Let's see how that works on Friday on my next trip.

Same, so far it doesn't seem to work exactly as I hoped, since it only shows an "add booking" button instead of what I'd expect: the upcoming flight tomorrow or the boarding pass that is present when I open the app.

miamiflyer

Medlem
I updated the new version today and played around with it briefly, and so far I am satisfied with it.

A few observations/requests:

-Any way possible to go back further than 2013 (at least what it shows for me, been an EB member since 2009) in the flight history? Mainly interested to find some missing tail numbers and add them to my logbook.

-Adding EB card to Apple Wallet is a feature I couldn't find. Not a huge deal but wondering if it's something y'all are working on?

-I would love to be able to store my US green card info and my KTN for TSA PreCheck when doing OLCI for US flights

I appreciate you @massimo for taking the time for connecting with us on this forum!

intuition

Medlem
I use a password manager, in this case 1password.
But logging in on my Android phone, it can only fill out the username part. The password field is made to not trigger any autofiill functions.
Is this the intended function? It is a bit cumbersome if you have long and unique passwords for each site.

B79

Medlem
Same, so far it doesn't seem to work exactly as I hoped, since it only shows an "add booking" button instead of what I'd expect: the upcoming flight tomorrow or the boarding pass that is present when I open the app.
If you open the app and refresh your bookings, it actually shows the next flight in the widget afterwards.

But I agree that it's strange it doesn't refresh without opening the app.

And also, it doesn't actually show the boarding pass, only a link to the boarding pass, which then opens the app. That's not so nice either. I prefer how it was in the old app, where the QR code of the boarding pass was displayed in the widget directly, with seat number, etc...

Screenshot_20221202_081043_Nova7.png

naeem

Medlem
What an amazing upgrade! Really enjoying the redesigned app :)

Will we get a dark mode soon?

I use a password manager, in this case 1password.
But logging in on my Android phone, it can only fill out the username part. The password field is made to not trigger any autofiill functions.
Is this the intended function? It is a bit cumbersome if you have long and unique passwords for each site.
I use the iOS app - for me it was the other way around - password can be autofilled but not the username.

• Gilla
Reactions: bnr

maswan

Medlem
If you open the app and refresh your bookings, it actually shows the next flight in the widget afterwards.

But I agree that it's strange it doesn't refresh without opening the app.

And also, it doesn't actually show the boarding pass, only a link to the boarding pass, which then opens the app. That's not so nice either. I prefer how it was in the old app, where the QR code of the boarding pass was displayed in the widget directly, with seat number, etc...
Yup, it got better on its own overnight too, so count it as an annoying stumbling block when trying things out rather than firm missing functionality.

That said, maybe massimo would like to improve it eventually anyway, since first impressions probably matter to customers.

I kinda miss making the widget large and usually fitting the itinerary of my next trip available right there, but that might be a matter of habit too.

Hachans

Medlem
What an amazing upgrade! Really enjoying the redesigned app :)

Will we get a dark mode soon?

I use the iOS app - for me it was the other way around - password can be autofilled but not the username.

My iOS figured out that once I put the password in I probably wanted the username too. But yeah, these fields need to be addressed.

LPC123

Medlem
The function conected friends seems to work now when the old app has been updated to the new one. Today i got a notice that my daughter had left Landvetter.

Toppen