Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

intuition

Medlem
- You can now set a default airport that is not in your country of residence, case of Malmö user who wants CPH as the default
Super!
A few notes though - the list of airports is really long and you only see 3 airports at the time. It would be useful if there was some kind of filter (by country?) or a search option. And for the mentioned case of CPH... It is listed under "Kastrup" so it takes a lot of effort and scrolling to find it.

Screenshot_2022-11-29-12-28-27-95_8b40e964f8dcef8995656117ea24251c.jpg

Also, the setting is used for search&book. But maybe it could also be used for the "offers" section. This one still prompts me for trips ex-ARN. Either use the default airport setting for offers, or make the offer departure city visible in the ad.

2022-11-29_1231.png

Clicking that BRU offer sends me to a ARN-BRU search & book page.

massimo

Medlem
Super!
A few notes though - the list of airports is really long and you only see 3 airports at the time. It would be useful if there was some kind of filter (by country?) or a search option. And for the mentioned case of CPH... It is listed under "Kastrup" so it takes a lot of effort and scrolling to find it.

Visa bifogad bild 136009

Also, the setting is used for search&book. But maybe it could also be used for the "offers" section. This one still prompts me for trips ex-ARN. Either use the default airport setting for offers, or make the offer departure city visible in the ad.

Visa bifogad bild 136008

Clicking that BRU offer sends me to a ARN-BRU search & book page.

Hi!
yes in the new update 5.0.2 it looks like this is a search, we pushed it early today so it might not have reached your device yet.
Also the banner there shall reflect your default airport.

/m

Attachments

• Skype_Picture_2022_11_29T13_22_44_712Z.jpeg
    Skype_Picture_2022_11_29T13_22_44_712Z.jpeg
    43,7 KB · Visningar: 60

massimo

Medlem
Menu is visible close to departure
Can't find it. In the old app you were able to see it without any flights in the app.
The menu changes according to the flight route and duration so in the new app we are showing it according to your added flight to be more specific and accurate. Maybe we could add this on flight status so it's accessible for any flights, but I am just curious about the use case, what is the reason why you would need to see the menu if you are not on that flight? Just asking to understand.

The menu changes according to the flight route and duration so in the new app we are showing it according to your added flight to be more specific and accurate. Maybe we could add this on flight status so it's accessible for any flights, but I am just curious about the use case, what is the reason why you would need to see the menu if you are not on that flight? Just asking to understand.
No special reason other than I like to see what's on offer :)

To know if you should eat at the airport before boarding ;)

Toppen