Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

massimo

Medlem
Hi guys,

you might have received release 1.19. A few important features were added after your feedback:

- MasterCard Premium on point flow
- flight durations on each flight leg
- Handle cancel flights in a better way on Manage My Booking
- When you log out we give you the option to keep the data you have stored in the device, like thumbnails and saved travelers

We fixed a few annoying bugs as well
- profile update works much better
- gate info is now consistent between boarding pass and flight card
- fixed some issues on the menu with wrong price info

I find the flight subscription with the push on flight movements really handy, when Firebase makes support for Live Updates we make a nice lock screen widget that updates when flight status is changing. meanwhile, we are working on a widget and on making support for Amex 241.

Have a great weekend!
Massimo

Nope. It is one of the "discontinued features which may maybe return sometime in the future", together with downloading newspapers, show waiting times in security and display airport terminal maps.
Waiting times at security and terminal maps would be nice features to include. Perhaps also show when fast track is available. Useful when traveling from airports that I do not use frequently.

massimo

Medlem
Waiting times at security and terminal maps would be nice features to include. Perhaps also show when fast track is available. Useful when traveling from airports that I do not use frequently.
Security time will come soon, airport maps we are discussing with the airports, we could show the static maps for now but it will be good to have more a wayfinding feature so it helps more, but we can't afford to have the POIs maintained by us so we need help from airports.

Hi Mattias, yes we want to do it as I love the feature myself, it's not developed yet. I will push for prioritizing this but we have sooo much to do so it all takes time. :) Bear with me.

Nice! :)

4f8b70d8c9f66b9422b834e1e8a1a7e4.jpg

Toppen