Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

Jannes

Medlem
Just got the iOS app, and instantly had to play around with the flight history. I really like the map and the trips collected there, and even the most popular plane I've been on. However, I'd like for something to happen when I touch a plane/reg, like maybe a list of the flights on that specific plane?

That's all so far, found some interesting tidbits (MD-83 flight in 2016 and 717 in 2013!) but I'll keep poking around. Live testing to commence for Christmas ;)

mha321

Medlem
Did the latest version of the app lose the ability to "see which times I've been on this aircraft before"? Or did it move into a location that's so hidden I can't find it?

It would also be nice to be able to click the aircraft in the flight history where it shows how many times I've been on it and see which tunes those are.

And finally.... When first opening the groom history the whole app becomes unresponsive for quite a long time before it wakes up again. Probably it spends too much blocking time trying to add all flights to that map - something there should be made to run in the background.

Still, the flight history is a very fun feature :)

(android, app version 5.0.2)

In the lastest (and maybe the verions before) iOS app, the point overview is missing rows that are identical, for example i have 2 entrys of refunds and that are identical. The summery page shows correct, but not the overview. Ticket, with images, is created. ping @massimo

B79

Medlem
When I'm travelling on the same booking with my partner, my boarding pass is always the 2nd in the list, probably because of some alphabetical (or some other) sorting. So I always need to swipe to have the correct boarding pass open.

It would be great if the first boarding pass to display would always be the one for the passenger who's logged in in the app, as most likely, that's the one I will need to scan everywhere. :)

massimo

Medlem
Just got the iOS app, and instantly had to play around with the flight history. I really like the map and the trips collected there, and even the most popular plane I've been on. However, I'd like for something to happen when I touch a plane/reg, like maybe a list of the flights on that specific plane?

That's all so far, found some interesting tidbits (MD-83 flight in 2016 and 717 in 2013!) but I'll keep poking around. Live testing to commence for Christmas ;)
Yeah, that's how it is supposed to work but we forgot to specify this detail so it was not implemented correctly. Will fix that.

massimo

Medlem
Did the latest version of the app lose the ability to "see which times I've been on this aircraft before"? Or did it move into a location that's so hidden I can't find it?

It would also be nice to be able to click the aircraft in the flight history where it shows how many times I've been on it and see which tunes those are.

And finally.... When first opening the groom history the whole app becomes unresponsive for quite a long time before it wakes up again. Probably it spends too much blocking time trying to add all flights to that map - something there should be made to run in the background.

Still, the flight history is a very fun feature :)

(android, app version 5.0.2)
No, we didn't change that. We display that note under your flight aircraft (if you have flown on that machine earlier) and in the past trip block by clicking on the aircraft category on top. Will fix the ability to see the list of flights when tapping from the aircraft list, it was a misunderstanding with the developer. Regarding the map responsiveness, maybe we need to test with similar data of yours, we normally use test accounts with a few tens of booking maximum, but you guys here have hundreds and some of you I saw hitting a thousand, that is surely not tested, so maybe the parser goes bananas! :)

massimo

Medlem
In the lastest (and maybe the verions before) iOS app, the point overview is missing rows that are identical, for example i have 2 entrys of refunds and that are identical. The summery page shows correct, but not the overview. Ticket, with images, is created. ping @massimo
Yes got the ticket and we are investigating. Data from the backend is correct, so we have an issue with parsing.

Rogbjo

Medlem
I booked a flight for my wife and she is specified as the passenger, her flight today was delayed and all the notices around that was displayed in my units instead of her phone. It’s booked with her Eurobonus number in her profile, is this something you can have a look at?

massimo

Medlem
When I'm travelling on the same booking with my partner, my boarding pass is always the 2nd in the list, probably because of some alphabetical (or some other) sorting. So I always need to swipe to have the correct boarding pass open.

It would be great if the first boarding pass to display would always be the one for the passenger who's logged in in the app, as most likely, that's the one I will need to scan everywhere. :)
Yeah, I agree this sucks, we should be able to do this by matching the name in the profile with the name on the BP or using EB number.

Did you guys test the new view of the boarding pass when you tap on the QR code in isolation mode? Does this help?
The idea is to get the QR code centered, bigger and on focus and with the thumb you should scroll thru the passengers so you shouldn't be needing to remove the device from the scanner. In the next release, we will increase the screen brightness as well to increase the contrast when the BP is open.

Toppen