Senaste nytt

Resa till England regler

trekker

Medlem
Tja...

Menzies Aviation provides ground handling and refuelling services at Heathrow, although it only provides refuelling services to British Airways.

The strike is planned from 00:01 hours on Friday, February 11th, and is set to run through to 23:59 on Sunday, February 13th. Should the strike proceed as planned, it would begin on the very same day that the UK plans to scrap all testing requirements for vaccinated travelers arriving in the country

Ground Services Strike Threatens Holiday Flight Chaos At Heathrow
BA and other Heathrow flights over half-term to be disrupted
Families face a holiday 'nightmare' as hard-Left union threatens Heathrow strike | Daily Mail Online
Snacka om att UK verkligen försöker döda sig själva.

Tomas E

Medlem
Tja...

Menzies Aviation provides ground handling and refuelling services at Heathrow, although it only provides refuelling services to British Airways.

The strike is planned from 00:01 hours on Friday, February 11th, and is set to run through to 23:59 on Sunday, February 13th. Should the strike proceed as planned, it would begin on the very same day that the UK plans to scrap all testing requirements for vaccinated travelers arriving in the country

Ground Services Strike Threatens Holiday Flight Chaos At Heathrow
BA and other Heathrow flights over half-term to be disrupted
Families face a holiday 'nightmare' as hard-Left union threatens Heathrow strike | Daily Mail Online
Det är förstås inte 100% klart än att det blir strejk, eftersom varslet är en del i förhandlingen.
Som ett förtydligande för de som inte orkar att läsa länken själv: HfP spekulerar i att BA kommer att påverkas mindre eftersom de förmodligen kan tanka upp sina flyg på outstation, i den mån de inte kan använda andra leverantörer på LHR. (Strejkbryteri kanske inte "blockeras" i UK?) Övriga bolag, som även använder ground services från Menzies på LHR kan ligga klart värre till under de eventuella strejkdagarna.
Jag har googlat runt men inte blivit klok på om SAS använder Menzies på LHR. Jag borde kanske ha kollat noggrannare alla gånger jag sett deras inchecknings- och gatepersonal.

Toppen