Senaste nytt

Priority Boarding med SAS

Läste att från den 3 oktober gäller detta för prioboarding.

The new Boarding procedure includes 3 major changes:

1. Naming of the Boarding Groups will change SAS will change the Boarding Groups from letters to numbers. The aim is to make it easier to hear the difference between numbers instead of letters during the Boarding Announcement.
  2. Priority Boarding will be divided in two Boarding Groups On many SAS flights the Priority group is so large, it affects the passengers experience of the Boarding process negatively. In order to minimize the group size of Priority Boarding it will be divided in two groups: Boarding Group 1 > All passengers with Tier level EuroBonus Gold, EuroBonus Diamond and Star Alliance Gold Boarding Group 2 > All passengers traveling in SAS Plus with Tier level EuroBonus Silver or lower
  3. The boarding process will be visualized with new monitor images We kindly ask for your patience during the first 36 hours after implementation since a high number of manual boarding is to be expected. • Passengers with new groups in numbers can use self-boarding device/gate reader • Passengers with old alphabetic groups or no group will require manual boarding If you use the SAS APP, kindly refresh the Boarding Pass in the APP prior to boarding to initiate the new Group to be updated on the Boarding Pass!

chazzie

Medlem

1. Naming of the Boarding Groups will change SAS will change the Boarding Groups from letters to numbers. The aim is to make it easier to hear the difference between numbers instead of letters during the Boarding Announcement.
  2. Priority Boarding will be divided in two Boarding Groups On many SAS flights the Priority group is so large, it affects the passengers experience of the Boarding process negatively. In order to minimize the group size of Priority Boarding it will be divided in two groups: Boarding Group 1 > All passengers with Tier level EuroBonus Gold, EuroBonus Diamond and Star Alliance Gold Boarding Group 2 > All passengers traveling in SAS Plus with Tier level EuroBonus Silver or lower
  3. The boarding process will be visualized with new monitor images We kindly ask for your patience during the first 36 hours after implementation since a high number of manual boarding is to be expected. • Passengers with new groups in numbers can use self-boarding device/gate reader • Passengers with old alphabetic groups or no group will require manual boarding If you use the SAS APP, kindly refresh the Boarding Pass in the APP prior to boarding to initiate the new Group to be updated on the Boarding Pass!

Sen boardar de grupp 1+2 samtidigt ändå, ungefär som A+B nu, gissningsvis :)

Dawes

Medlem

Cph-arn igår ropades det ut i gate: Priority boarding *bla bla*... starting with group a (lång tystnad), then 2 (lite trevande röst), osv.
Lite kul, tänkte där och då att de måste ha bytt.
Det funkade dock fullt ut utan problem eller förvirring vad jag märkte av.
Boarding pass skrevs ut den 3/10 med alla 3 ingående flygningar och har group 1 på samtliga.

mha321

Medlem
Framgår det något om sas business på longhaul? I form av viken grupp får de?

Det rimliga vore att Business boardar före åtminstone guld, och kanske diamond också. Men det blir det ju inte riktigt plats för i numreringen?

Johan Hbg

Medlem
Framgår det något om sas business på longhaul? I form av viken grupp får de?

Det rimliga vore att Business boardar före åtminstone guld, och kanske diamond också. Men det blir det ju inte riktigt plats för i numreringen?
I gamla systemet var väl Business Class i boarding grupp B och Guld i A?
Rimligt då att det behålls. Guld först, C därefter.

palmen

I gamla systemet var väl Business Class i boarding grupp B och Guld i A?
Rimligt då att det behålls. Guld först, C därefter.
De flesta ggr jag rest SAS Business har de boardat business först med manuell kontroll (då faktisk boarding sker när man går in i gaten). Alla andra har fått vänta.

Toppen