Senaste nytt

Curve betalkort

ekf

Medlem
Är det bara jag eller har Curve supporten packat ihop och lämnat bygget?
Bara för något år sedan kunde man komma i kontakt med dom inom 24h, oftast mycket snabbare än så.
Nu blir jag glad om de ens svarar, tog 2 veckor sist.

Känns även som att det inte händer speciellt mycket på tjänstesidan? Jämfört med Revolut som spottar ur sig nya funktioner hela tiden verkar Curve mest stampa på samma plats?

Hur är er erfarenhet senaste tiden?
Supporten har gått ner sig, nen den var inte direkt lysande innan heller.

App/funktionsmässigt vet jag inte om Revolut är bästa jämförelseobjektet faktiskt. För när Revolut gjort om och lagt till funktioner så har deras app och UX blivit stadigt sämre med tiden, från att ha varit riktigt bra till att vara närmast oanvändbar. Curves app har i alla fall legat hyfsat stabilt på "relativt användbar" över tid, utan att egentligen blivit vare sig bättre eller sämre.

Personligen har jag tappat lite hoppet om båda, nen jag hankar mig vidare med Curve huvudsakligen för att det ger mig Apple Pay till mitt EBMC, samt i viss mån lägre FX.

jonten

Medlem
Efter att verifierat mig en gång till så släppte de spärren och höjde krediten. Inte imponerad och hoppas man inte får problem och behöver hjälp i framtiden.

• Gilla
Reactions: hco

MrRob

Medlem
En datapunkt från mig: Jag hade problemet med att gränsen per GBIT var 5000:- men sedan ungefär ett halvår tillbaka har det fungerat som det ska för mig. Hade även 24000:- i limit på daglig spend (förhållandevis nytt svenskt Curve-kort) och efter mycket väntande från supporten höjdes den till 54000:-. Det tog en ny verifiering, ett par mail från min sida och drygt en månads väntan på att få svar från supporten kring limithöjningen.

Jag hade gärna sett att 90 dagar GBIT kommer tillbaka och att deras support vore snabbare på att svara på ärenden men utöver detta så fungerar deras tjänst väldigt bra för mig måste jag säga.

mha321

Medlem
Kortnr och expiry från appen har fungerat bra för mig online.

Tyvärr inte haft möjlighet att testa varken Google pay eller det fysiska kortet efter att de bekräftade problemet, då iaf beginner mig I kontanternas högborg Tyskland...
För att stänga den tråden. Nu hemma i Sverige och kan bekräfta att det fungerar i Google pay när jag tog bort och lade till där, trots att jag fortsatt inte fått och aktiverat mitt nya kort.

Jag har ett Legacy Black och fick detta mejl.

——————————-

Important - Curve card replacement

Thank you for your continued support of Curve!

As we advised in December 2020, on 1 January 2021 your account was transferred to Curve’s Lithuanian subsidiary, Curve UAB, allowing you to continue to use your Curve card uninterrupted in the post-Brexit era.

Following this transition, we’ve had to make some changes to your account. This ensures we remain aligned with the Lithuanian regulations, which both Curve and you – as a Curve account holder – are now subject to.

One simple change – We’ll be moving you from your current commercial card to a consumer card. But don’t worry all your benefits will remain the same.1

Order my new card

If you no longer live at this address, please update your address by clicking the link below. Go to Account section > Settings > Click on your address > Update.

UPDATE ADDRESS
Make sure we receive your updated address details before the 29th November 2021, otherwise your new card will go to the wrong address.

Make sure you add your current Curve card to your digital wallet of choice. We’ll automatically update your wallet with your new card details, so you won’t get caught out at the till!

Next step - 1st December 2021 – We’ll order your new card. It should arrive within 7 to 14 days, but please let us know if you’ve not received it by the 23rd December 2021. While you wait for your new card, you can continue to use Curve using the digital card details we’ll provide.

If you have any questions please contact our customer experience team via LiveChat using the app, or by email (support@curve.com). We’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,
Team Curve

1 As Curve is not making any changes to your Curve card account nor applicable fees and benefits, reissuing you with a consumer card does not constitute a change of your card terms and conditions.

Please note that if you use your Curve card for standing orders or other recurring payments, you need to update these with your new card details as soon as possible, to prevent the transactions failing.

The Curve Card, Samsung Pay+ and the E-money related to these cards is issued in the UK by Curve OS Limited, authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue electronic money (firm reference number 900926). The Curve Card and the e-money related to cards issued in the EEA is issued by Curve Europe UAB, authorised in Lithuania by the Bank of Lithuania (electronic money institution license No. 73 issued on 22 of October, 2020). The Curve Card and Samsung Pay+ are issued pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.

Last edited:

mha321

Medlem
Jag har ett Legacy Black och fick detta mejl.

——————————-

Important - Curve card replacement

Thank you for your continued support of Curve!

As we advised in December 2020, on 1 January 2021 your account was transferred to Curve’s Lithuanian subsidiary, Curve UAB, allowing you to continue to use your Curve card uninterrupted in the post-Brexit era.

Following this transition, we’ve had to make some changes to your account. This ensures we remain aligned with the Lithuanian regulations, which both Curve and you – as a Curve account holder – are now subject to.

One simple change – We’ll be moving you from your current commercial card to a consumer card. But don’t worry all your benefits will remain the same.1

Order my new card

If you no longer live at this address, please update your address by clicking the link below. Go to Account section > Settings > Click on your address > Update.

UPDATE ADDRESS
Make sure we receive your updated address details before the 29th November 2021, otherwise your new card will go to the wrong address.

Make sure you add your current Curve card to your digital wallet of choice. We’ll automatically update your wallet with your new card details, so you won’t get caught out at the till!

Next step - 1st December 2021 – We’ll order your new card. It should arrive within 7 to 14 days, but please let us know if you’ve not received it by the 23rd December 2021. While you wait for your new card, you can continue to use Curve using the digital card details we’ll provide.

If you have any questions please contact our customer experience team via LiveChat using the app, or by email (support@curve.com). We’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,
Team Curve
Vad har/hade du för utgångsdatum på ditt gamla legacy?

mha321

Medlem
Ah, jag har 12/21 och har inte fått någon info. Det bada blockade det gamla som ett sätt att upptäcka att man ska få nytt :)
Jag har fått samma mail och har utgångsdatum 12/21. Det känns väldigt dubbelarbetat att det kommer ett nytt kort på lådan vilken sekund som helst och att de sedan skickar ännu ett en vecka senare.
Ha, tydligen har vissa med 12/21 fått det...

Frågan är om de verkligen kommer skicka ett till till dig eller om du fått mailet fel istället. Men det vore onekligen extremt fånigt om de skickar ett nytt efter en vecka.

Men är det inte så att alla kort som skickats ut under 2021 är de nya och det enda det här mailet *borde* handla om är de som behöver bytas i förtid?

Toppen