Senaste nytt

Aegean Miles&Bonus intjäningsfrågor tråden

Tack Aegean, jag kommer helt klart besöka er lounge igen!

Lounge.jpg

guwonder

Medlem
Last year this was the email they sent to me and was a capacity-related issue and thus seems to continue rather than any renovation stuff:

“We have come into an agreement with Goldair Handling Lounge to secure additional capacity and therefore, effective May 12th 2023, our Gold members who fly together with a non-Gold travel companion (guest) will be hosted at the Goldair Handling Lounge. Our Lounge personnel will always be available to guide you and assist in any way.

As a token of our appreciation for your understanding, we offer to all Gold members, 200 extra award miles for all domestic flights from Athens, and 500 extra award miles for all flights from Athens to an international Intra Schengen destination.”

Have to love Aegean and their generous IT at times. :D

By any chance, was this extra 500 miles on a flex fare ticket for intra-Schengen travel? And do you know if the persons attempting to access the lounge after you happened to be asked to go to the Goldair lounge?
It was a Light-ticket, booking class U. I don't know if there was anybody behind me when I entered the lounge, I didn't pay any attention.

Knapphändig information om vad som har hänt tycker jag - men en google bort hittade jag att

OM man som Aegean Gold väljer att besöka GoldAir loungen ISTÄLLET för Aegeans lounge, så bjussar Aegean på 500 poäng som tack för att man håller nere kapaciteten i Aegeans lounge.

Är detta vad som har hänt @Budgetresenär ?

guwonder

Medlem
IIRC, Aegean is a shareholder in Goldair, but Goldair still does have to keep track and inform Aegean of Aegean flyers using the Goldair lounge on the basis of access provided by Aegean at ATH. And so I guess A3 could get a list of A3 passengers using the Goldair lounge and run mileage credits based on that.

Toppen