Senaste nytt

Nordic Choice Hotels blir Strawberry

guwonder

Medlem
I do have the Strawberry MC, but I don't think it's connected to the online bonus?

I never book through the app, only the website.
Thanks for the info.

I will book my next stay on the Strawberry.se website and see if that makes a difference to get me back to a 20% bonus on top of the elite status bonus. So will report back next month at the latest if I see a change. It’s unfortunate if I will have to sort of avoid the app to get these online booking bonuses once again.

valln

Medlem
The online booking bonus is gone, or at least I haven’t seen it in a while.

For bookings on the Strawberry app, I see 1 Strawberry point per SEK charged by the hotel. So an 805 SEK charge means 805 points plus the elite status bonus, and nothing more. Even when 12% or whatever is the VAT in that 805 SEK charge, it’s 805 points plus the elite status bonus.
Precis, 20 procent bonus togs bort 1 januari 2024 fick jag bekräftat av jordgubbens kundtjänst. De brukar inte svamla.

guwonder

Medlem
Såg av en slump att det ska bli en ny kedja inom Strawberry. Namn ännu ej bestämt. Första blir i Falkenberg 2025.

Från hemsidan: ”För första gången på 30(!!!) år, välkomnar vi en sprillans ny hotellkedja till familjen! Tillsammans med fastighetsinvesteraren Slättö ska en hotellkedja med inriktning på strategiska platser, hållbarhet, tillgänglighet och kvalitet skapas.”

Sounds like apartment hotels or corporate dormitories that function like a limited service hotel such as Residence Inn or Hyatt House. But this would be even more tailored to stays of 4+ nights even as they will of course accept shorter and much longer stays too.

mrestes

Medlem
Många har noterat problem med uppgradering hos vissa hotell för medlemmar med Gold eller Platinum.

Säkert flera som har sett det här tidigare, kanske även någon som har postat om det. Här är urklipp från T&C under Gold förmåner (samma för Platinum förutom att Platinum har även garanti på uppgradering en nivå)

Från juni 2023

Möjlig gratis uppgradering till bästa tillgängliga rum vid ankomst, avgörs utifrån bokningsläge och tillgänglig kapacitet.

T&C idag

Möjlig gratis uppgradering vid ankomst, möjlighet avgörs vid ankomst.

Rätt stor minskning av värdet på förmånen.

Toppen