Senaste nytt

SAS ökar longhaul utbudet sommaren 2024

palmen

Inga nya rutter, men ökad frekvens på flera rutter nu i sommar.

Dubbla A321 flighter till JFK vissa dagar utöver övriga avgångar till EWR.

For the upcoming summer program commencing on March 31, 2024, SAS is adding flights and frequencies to both the USA and Asia as per below.

The Copenhagen-New York (JFK) route will increase in frequency with up to two daily flights, both with Airbus A321LR. These additional flights will complement the existing daily Airbus A330 flights to New York-Newark Airport originating from each of the Scandinavian capitals.
The flights from Copenhagen to Boston will increase in frequency going from six times a week to every day. The aircraft used for these flights will be the Airbus A350, which means there will be twice as many seats available. This enhancement not only ensures daily connectivity but also facilitates increased cargo transport between the two regions.
A fourth weekly flight will be added from Copenhagen to Toronto. There will be a new departure time from Copenhagen, making it easier to connect with flights to and from European and Scandinavian cities.
From April 25, there will be more flights to Asia. The routes to both Shanghai and Tokyo will increase from three to four times a week, significantly boosting seat and cargo capacity.
To cater to the increased demand during the Easter travel period, SAS is extending the Bangkok route with a weekly service until April 20th.

Mr.cake

Medlem
Utökad sommartrafik till Tokyo låter galet. Den enda säsong ingen vill vara där.
Äh, Tokyo är ju det nya Thailand. Fullkommligt exploderat i antalet turister. Tror utan tvekan att Japan kommer leta sig till top 3 inom snar framtid på mest besökta länder för turism. Minst hälften av alla bokade rewards är till just Tokyo ;)

Fredrik

Medlem
Delta har en mindre hubb i Boston, så utökningen dit tillsammans med utökningen till JFK (också Delta-hubb) ser ju ut som en anpassning till Skyteam.
Borde inte SAS byta allians redan till sommartidtabellen i så fall? Det kanske kommer code share innan alliansbytet måntro.

Toppen