Senaste nytt

Hjälp! Air Europa till Madrid försenat

danielhog

Medlem
Nej, det står fortfarande inte att ett flygbolag är skyldigt att bevisa för en passagerare att det är extraordinära omständigheter.
Är du på riktigt?

Det står att flygbolaget slipper betala om man kan visa att det är extraordinära omständigheter. Dvs om flygbolaget kan bevisa och inte bara påstå extraordinära omständigheter. Dvs att flygbolaget har bevisbördan.

Samosaguas

Medlem
Tack för all hjälp! Jag har nu skickat följande e-post till Air Europa. Har dock inte stora förhoppningar om något vettigt svar.

Dear Air Europa,

I think you did not read my previous email properly. As I said in my previous email it is the obligation of the airline company to prove that there have been extraordinary circumstances causing the delay of Air Europa flight UX1642 between Stockholm Arlanda airport (ARN) and Madrid Adolfo Suárez Airport (MAD) on the 5th of July 2019. Article 5 point 3 of regulation (EC) No 261/2004 of the European Parliament clearly states:

An operating air carrier shall not be obliged to pay compensation in accordance with Article 7, if it can prove that the cancellation is caused by extraordinary circumstances which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken.”

Regarding this claim the only statement made by Air Europa (as per email the 8th July 2019) is that:

According to our high security instructions and in order to provide our passengers with the highest possible safety standards at all times, due to extraordinary circumstances the programmed aircraft had to be replaced by another on a previous stopover.”

However, this is not a reason to claim that it is extraordinary circumstances. Air Europa has not explained the causes of this delay in more detail even though they were requested to do so in my email of the 29th of July 2019.

I therefore request a proper explanation to why Air Europa think this is extraordinary circumstances.

If I not hear from Air Europa before the 27th of August 2019 I will proceed with all the necessary legal procedures both in Sweden and in Spain. I again refer you to the following court cases which clearly supports my right to compensation in this case:

Case C‑402/07 and C‑432/07 Sturgeon
Case C-549/07 Wallentin-Hermann
Case C-257/14 van der Lans

Best regards,
Samosaguas

danielhog

Medlem
Tack för all hjälp! Jag har nu skickat följande e-post till Air Europa. Har dock inte stora förhoppningar om något vettigt svar.

Dear Air Europa,

I think you did not read my previous email properly. As I said in my previous email it is the obligation of the airline company to prove that there have been extraordinary circumstances causing the delay of Air Europa flight UX1642 between Stockholm Arlanda airport (ARN) and Madrid Adolfo Suárez Airport (MAD) on the 5th of July 2019. Article 5 point 3 of regulation (EC) No 261/2004 of the European Parliament clearly states:

An operating air carrier shall not be obliged to pay compensation in accordance with Article 7, if it can prove that the cancellation is caused by extraordinary circumstances which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken.”

Regarding this claim the only statement made by Air Europa (as per email the 8th July 2019) is that:

According to our high security instructions and in order to provide our passengers with the highest possible safety standards at all times, due to extraordinary circumstances the programmed aircraft had to be replaced by another on a previous stopover.”

However, this is not a reason to claim that it is extraordinary circumstances. Air Europa has not explained the causes of this delay in more detail even though they were requested to do so in my email of the 29th of July 2019.

I therefore request a proper explanation to why Air Europa think this is extraordinary circumstances.

If I not hear from Air Europa before the 27th of August 2019 I will proceed with all the necessary legal procedures both in Sweden and in Spain. I again refer you to the following court cases which clearly supports my right to compensation in this case:

Case C‑402/07 and C‑432/07 Sturgeon
Case C-549/07 Wallentin-Hermann
Case C-257/14 van der Lans

Best regards,
Samosaguas
Snyggt, bra formulerat!

Ett tips bara till nästa gång, signera med ett riktigt namn, kan låta lite oseriöst om du kallar dig Samosaguas mot ett flygbolag ;)

Samosaguas

Medlem
Efter en påstötning via telefon fick jag idag detta svar från Air Europa:

Palma de Mallorca, on September 9th, 2019

Dear Mr. Samosaguas,

We acknowledge receipt of your message as per August 14th,, 2019 concerning our flight UX-1642 Arlanda - Madrid on July 5th 2019.
We thank you for your renewed contact regarding the above mentioned flight. Please rest assured that we have thoroughly reviewed your request, but regret to tell you again that we unfortunately will not be able to meet your demand for a compensation as per the reasons mentioned in our previous messages to you. We regret for not being able to give you a different feedback however assuring you our best intentions at all times, we remain with kind regards.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Relations Department
Air Europa

Fax: +34 971 178 439
E-mail: relacionesconclientes@air-europa.com

Helt otroligt! Ytterligare ett nonsenssvar utan någon substans överhuvudtaget. Gissar att jag får skicka detta vidare till ARN och se om det kan hjälpa. Eller vad hade ni gjort?

Samosaguas

Medlem
Ärendet är nu skickat till ARN så får vi se vad som händer. Bara att konstatera att det varit helt meningslöst att försöka ha en dialog med Air Europa. Återkopplar när det händer något i ärendet.

M.K

Medlem
Ge inte upp, men för tidsbesparing och för att slippa frustration mot mindre seriösa bolag än SAS använder jag ibland de tjänster som finns.

EA8E572D-F66B-42C3-9720-5A868A8B6C8D.jpeg

Detta kom till exempel idag efter nästan två års tystnad. SEK har fallit vidare så man kan säga att jag fick lite ränta också tack vare detta.

Samosaguas

Medlem
Då så! Äntligen lite goda nyheter i detta ärende. Skickade mitt ärende till Allmänna reklamationsnämnden (ARN) den 26 september. Den 15 oktober skickade ARN ut ett "Request for response" till Air Europa med en uppmaning att svara senast den 29:e oktober.

Döm av min förvåning när jag redan den 23:e oktober fick mejl från Air Europa med följande budskap:

Dear Sirs,

In response to the complaint received with the above reference, we offer an Air Europa voucher or the monetary compensation. We attached document acceptance, looking forward to receiving duly filled in and signed, one form by each passenger at the party.

If the bank account is not from the passenger / s, the document of acceptance must be accompanied by the corresponding power of attorney and a copy of the passport/ID of the passenger, otherwise the document will not be accepted.

Yours faithfully,

Air Europa

Apartado de Correos (P.O.Box) 132
07620 - LLucmajor (Baleares)
España
Fax: 971 178 439
E-mail: reclamaciones.oficiales@air-europa.com

Fick välja på 600 euro att använda på Air Europa (giltighet endast 1 år) eller 400 euro i pengar. Blev pengar då jag inte är så sugen på att testa Air Europa igen inom kort ;) Nu ska vi bara vänta på att utbetalningen kommer också.

Slutet gott allting gott! :)

Tonton

Medlem
Då så! Äntligen lite goda nyheter i detta ärende. Skickade mitt ärende till Allmänna reklamationsnämnden (ARN) den 26 september. Den 15 oktober skickade ARN ut ett "Request for response" till Air Europa med en uppmaning att svara senast den 29:e oktober.

Döm av min förvåning när jag redan den 23:e oktober fick mejl från Air Europa med följande budskap:

Dear Sirs,

In response to the complaint received with the above reference, we offer an Air Europa voucher or the monetary compensation. We attached document acceptance, looking forward to receiving duly filled in and signed, one form by each passenger at the party.

If the bank account is not from the passenger / s, the document of acceptance must be accompanied by the corresponding power of attorney and a copy of the passport/ID of the passenger, otherwise the document will not be accepted.

Yours faithfully,

Air Europa

Apartado de Correos (P.O.Box) 132
07620 - LLucmajor (Baleares)
España
Fax: 971 178 439
E-mail: reclamaciones.oficiales@air-europa.com

Fick välja på 600 euro att använda på Air Europa (giltighet endast 1 år) eller 400 euro i pengar. Blev pengar då jag inte är så sugen på att testa Air Europa igen inom kort ;) Nu ska vi bara vänta på att utbetalningen kommer också.

Slutet gott allting gott! :)

Bra jobbat! Sjukt att de är så motsträviga men sedan ger upp så fort ARN kopplas in.

Toppen