Senaste nytt

[Business] Arlanda-Bangkok t/r 1400 EUR Royal Jordanian

CJR

Medlem

pep

Medlem
Mine oplevelser med RJ fra Dubai til/fra CPH i 2019 var kun i economy, men det gik endda fint (fra SKYTRAX):

Royal Jordanian Economy 7/10​

Tried for my first time this airline 1 August 2019 from DXB over Amman to Copenhagen. Both aircrafts were on older, worn but fairly clean A320 machines. No IFE apart from flight trip map displayed on shared monitor in front of cabin sections. Individual screens were installed but not activated. Trip went well and flights on time. Onboard, food was mediocre and no hot food were offered, only sandwiches, cakes, and drinks. They served a good redwine: Jordanian River (Shiraz 2018). Seat spacious. Ticket not cheap. Best part were the good lounges in Dubai (Ahlan lounge T1) and in Amman (Crown lounge). They were both splendid. However, lounge access was not granted from my ticket but from my elite status on another airline in Oneworld (Qatar Airways). I had a missing luggage issue from previous flight on which I was well informed while onboard prior to departure from Amman. Amman is a small and cozy airport. It could be a very good airline but need to improve flight hardware, cabin tidiness, food quality, and increase options, and include hot meals. Missing IFE also becomes an issue for the last flight which lasted almost 5 hours.

Royal Jordanian Economy 5/10​

Copenhagen to Amman and Dubai 18 Aug. 2019 on A320 and A321, respectively. Check In in CPH a breeze though the attendant was junior. Got my luggage tagged for next 4 legs on my journey. They also issued 4 Boarding Passes on the spot even the last 2 sectors was on another airline and on another ticket. Well done, though it took some time. Lounge used in CPH is a 3rd party lounge, the new Carlsberg Aviator Lounge, a crowded experience but somehow acceptable though only cold foods (smoerrebroed) from buffet. Lounge in Amman fits me well, open big space and long, open views to terminal and outside, just separated by an elevated glass fender. Food onboard substandard, only a cold sandwich was served (on both legs). Not enough food and food quality very low. Personally I ordered Special Seafood Meal which was delivered on both legs. However, it was just a cold sandwich with some canned tuna fish inside. Drink service was fine and frequent, good flow, and decent wines. IFE did not work on any of the legs First flight delayed 60 Minutes – this was announced well in advance and on airport monitors. Second flight delayed 90 Minutes and there was chaos at the gate as the flight was overbooked. The cabins were worn and torn, but the FA staff were good and polite. Call bells answered. Airbridge embarking and disembarking.

Toppen