Senaste nytt

Aegean Miles&Bonus intjäningsfrågor tråden

intuition

Medlem
De ger 200 för lounge-besök i samband med inrikesflyg och 500 miles för loungebesök utrikes intra schengen
As a token of our appreciation for your understanding, we offer to all Gold members, 200 extra award miles for all domestic flights from Athens, and 500 extra award miles for all flights from Athens to an international Intra Schengen destination.

Knapphändig information om vad som har hänt tycker jag - men en google bort hittade jag att

OM man som Aegean Gold väljer att besöka GoldAir loungen ISTÄLLET för Aegeans lounge, så bjussar Aegean på 500 poäng som tack för att man håller nere kapaciteten i Aegeans lounge.

Är detta vad som har hänt @Budgetresenär ?
Nej, jag gick (ensam) in i Aegean-loungen som vanligt, jag satte inte min fot i GoldAir-loungen.

intuition

Medlem
Nej, jag gick (ensam) in i Aegean-loungen som vanligt, jag satte inte min fot i GoldAir-loungen.
Det har inte att göra med gäster eller ej. Pga av de problem som lounge-situationen ev orsakar har de valt att kompensera alla guld-medlemmar på alla flighter som avgår från Athen.

Det står rätt tydligt både i denna tråden, i länkar du fått och på Aegeans hemsida.
As a token of our appreciation for your understanding, we offer to all Gold members, 200 extra award miles for all domestic flights from Athens, and 500 extra award miles for all flights from Athens to an international Intra Schengen destination.

In AEGEAN, we are constantly focusing on improving your travel experience, by providing high-quality services that meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Starting from September 2021, we have made a significant investment in revamping our Business Lounges to offer an even greater experience before flight. Especially in Athens International Airport, we have launched our new, high-end Business Lounge in Extra Schengen Area.

In the Intra Schengen Area though, the pandemic delayed the expansion plans of the Athens International Airport, that would give us the opportunity to acquire the space we need to increase our lounge capacity. . This has resulted to significant capacity issues especially at the pick-hours of the day. Soon, we will be given this prospect from Athens International Airport and we will expand our premises in this area as well.

Until then, we need to further adjust the access policy to the specific Lounge.

Thus, more specifically:

Gold members: Effective May 12th 2023, our Gold members who fly together with a non-Gold, over 2 years old travel companion (guest) will be hosted at the Goldair Handling Lounge.

As an extra benefit, we offer to all Gold members, 200 extra award miles when travelling from Athens Intra Schengen area to a domestic destination of AEGEAN or Olympic Air, and 500 extra award miles when travelling from Athens Intra Schengen area to an international destination of AEGEAN or Olympic Air.

Gold members, who travel alone will still be able to have access to the Athens Intra Schengen Lounge.

Jag funderar på att lägga EB åt sidan och satsa på Aegean och Miles & Bonus - Reser till Grekland med familjen ett par gånger om året..

Någon med erfarenhet av deras VISA och hur det är med intjäning och awardbokning?

guwonder

Medlem
Jag funderar på att lägga EB åt sidan och satsa på Aegean och Miles & Bonus - Reser till Grekland med familjen ett par gånger om året..

Någon med erfarenhet av deras VISA och hur det är med intjäning och awardbokning?

Good program for keeping *G status especially after you earn it. Unfortunately, no way to earn lifetime status with the program.

The award ticket routing rules are not the most generous, and they add fuel surcharges on award tickets for a bunch of airlines. Other than that and the miles being worth somewhat less than they were about five years ago, no complaints about the program. The award availability is the standard availability I see when trying to use miles from most other major Star Alliance airline programs for partner-operated flights.

I also think it’s a good program for families because of the Together account feature for A3 elites.

The Aegean credit cards require having a banking and credit history in the country of card-issuance. I have no personal bank account in Greece nor any personal credit history there, so applying for the advertised credit cards in Aegean’s in-flight magazines doesn’t work for me.

Last edited:
Toppen