Senaste nytt

[Business/First] Stockholm - världen ej Nordamerika 2-4-1 med Lufthansa/Swiss/Austrian från 15.799kr

intuition

Medlem
Som jag förstår bokningsmotorn måste man boka minst 2 vuxna, även om texterna beskriver att priserna gäller för 2-6 personer. Dvs att boka en vuxen och ett barn ger inte kampanjpriset. (2 vuxna och ett barn går däremot bra. )
Om man vill åka 1 vuxen och ett barn men bokar barnet på en vuxen-biljett, gör man något formellt fel då? Eller ställer man bara till det för sig själv, tex med svårigheter vid incheckning?

Senator

Efter ök. med Lufthansagruppens Sverigeledningen har jag mailat följande som feedback på kampanjen:

yada, yada intro......

"I wanted to take some time to share some constructive feedback from the latest premium cabin campaign in Business and First. My understanding is that this was not done by your team, but rather centrally. If the aim is to create incremental bookings and provide a good customer experience, it falls flat I am afraid. Please see my feedback in the light of wanting to help and make sure there is a mutual benefit to travellers and LH-group alike. Here are my salient points:
  1. The campaign launched in Sweden without prices loaded to book. It took about 48 hours to solve during which frustration built up.
  2. The pricing on the website later changed AND the current pricing is inconsistent with what was communicated in the Lufthansa newsletter to end-users. Some prices (like BKK) seemed “too good to be true”, but I am not sure how market regulators would look at this in terms of false advertising.
  3. Inventory seems very low, and for the first time in my experience there is no relationship between actual booking class inventory and what can be booked in the campaign. Perfect example of this is ARN-DXB. Historically, in campaigns like these the full inventory of P-Class (Business) and A-Class (First) will be available. I personally looked for three seats to Dubai in March and despite wide-open P-Class, I can’t find ANY DATES to buy. It forced me to buy Finnair instead.
  4. “Phantom offers”. There is a First Class offer to Cape Town. Neither Lufthansa nor Swiss have First Class to Cape Town (Swiss is Edelweiss operated). No routing allowed via Johannesburg. Same with Lufthansa to BKK. No scheduled flights with First, and no routing via HKG/SIN. Again, not sure if this should be considered false advertising.
  5. Married Segments, Married Segments and more Married Segments. I take Dubai again as example. Would have gladly bought three A-Class seats to DXB, but wide open from ZRH not a day from ARN.
  6. Combination of “Phantom offers” and Married Segments with third party. Perfect example of this is ARN-BOG. No Lufthansa flights scheduled with First during campaign period. Wide open routes in A-Class via ANY approved gateway: YUL, MIA, IAD, GRU, EZE, and MEX. Anytime we add an approved third-party carrier like Avianca, the system kicks us to F-Class. The only combination that worked was Air Canada, but only outbound due to timetable in YUL. Same with Singapore via HKG using Singapore Airlines. The Bogota example is not one-off, I think. It is promoted, but no way to technically book it. Very frustrating.
Every campaign you have run locally have been flawless. Sure, occasional issues with Married Segments but normally been able to book. This time I have spent 15 hours and I have only one booking held by AMEX Travel. I would have booked a few more if I could find anything. I am not alone in struggling to find anything which is frustrating. There are a lot of buyers willing to buy incremental trips, but nothing to buy despite inventory available.

I am open to provide all the exact examples if the central team wants to talk to me".

Last edited:

plover

Medlem
Mycket bra input @Senator, tack för ditt arbete. Tror att många både på och utanför forumet upplever detta som ett riktigt nerköp och
då tittar man ju automatiskt på andra bolag, fast många gärna åker med LH Group - det tar lång tid att reparera ett sargat varumärke.

Gillade särskilt "forced me to buy Finnair instead" - hoppas du får feedback från dem och att den kan delas på forumet :)

Senator

Your English is out of this world...elegant formulations, @Senator

Tack/tak/takk @pep Det hjälps av att jag har min universitetsutbildning från USA, bott och arbetat i USA under sju år, samt snart 25 år med engelska som arbetsspråk. 9 av 10 möten jag har är på engelska, 90% av allt jag skriver (utanför BC) är på engelska. Sen kan jag tipsa att läsa The Economist varje vecka, eller The Guardian dagligen. Språk är kul! ;)

Kanske kopierat;):):) men utmärkt

Helt rätt! Kopierat... från min jobbmejl till ledningsgruppen i Sverige till ett inlägg på BC. :D Jag frågade först (på svenska) om det skulle vara nyttigt med lite feedback till centrala gänget på engelska. Svaret var ja, så det skrev jag. Jag har redan fått ett tackmejl, återkommer om/när det blir något mer handfast.

Toppen