Senaste nytt

SAS Mastercard Premium dubbla poäng 26-28 Nov 2021

poly11

Medlem
[QUOTE = "Berglund, post: 956261, member: 21047"] Everyone who reported back received double points, according to the table that applies to the premium card. [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, I do not know if the translation is wrong, but you mean Everyone reported that they received the double points after they upgraded to premium? So I should make it for the campaign if I upgrade now.

igelkotten

Medlem
I have the SAS MC now, but not premium. Does anyone know, if i apply for the SAS Premium now, will I still be able to get the 2x bonus weekend?

Most likely you won't. There's an email that goes out to card holders and it requires prior registration in order to participate in the bonus weekend. Assuming you don't hold any SAS Mastercard at the moment it does seem like the ship has sailed for this particular bonus weekend.

However, doesn't hurt to try if you were intending on getting the card anyways.

Marcusen

Medlem
Och bara sådär, helt plötsligt fick jag ett nyhetsbrev från SAS med möjlighet att joina kampanjen. Måste varit någon på SAS IT som fixar maillistorna efter alla klagomål! Jippie!!!

imartin

Medlem
Första jag gjorde när klockan slog en minut över midnatt :D
Sedan en Revolut påfyllning när jag vaknade.

Last edited:

M.K

Medlem
@palmen Helt korrekt. Jag väntade istället till morgonkaffet idag med de första köpen. Ingen stress med hela helgen tillgodo att tömma krediten.

Toppen