Senaste nytt

Nya säkerhetskontrollen på Arlanda Terminal 5

sweflyer

Medlem
Bara för att prova fyllde jag på en vattenflaska med en halvliter för några veckor sedan och det var i alla fall inget problem att ta igenom. Om det går att ta en hel dunk på 10 liter vet jag inte. Det är ju bra om det förtydligas av Swedavia.

igelkotten

Medlem
Vätskorna måste rymmas inom ditt handbagage. Det är den enda begränsningen i nya kontrollen.

Se Artikel 4.1.2.2 i senaste versionen av EU-förordning 2015/1998 nedan.

Nyckeln i texten är huruvida LAGs (liquids, aerosols and gels) behöver tas ur väskan eller inte. På gamla maskiner måste de tas ur, och då gäller begränsningen om 100 ml som ryms i en 1 literspåse. I nya maskiner behöver de inte tas ur, och då gäller ingen begränsning förutom då att de måste rymmas i handbagaget.

The appropriate entity at all airports shall screen, upon entry to the security restricted area (SRA), at least LAGs obtained at an airport or on board an aircraft that are sealed in a STEB inside which is displayed satisfactory proof of purchase at airside at an airport or on board an aircraft, as well as LAGs to be used during the trip for medical purposes or a special dietary requirement, including baby food.

Before screening, LAGs shall be removed from cabin baggage and shall be screened separately from other items of cabin baggage, unless the equipment used for the screening of cabin baggage is also capable of screening multiple closed LAGs containers inside baggage.

Where LAGs have been removed from cabin baggage, the passenger shall present:
(a)
all LAGs in individual containers with a capacity not greater than 100 millilitres or equivalent in one transparent resealable plastic bag of a capacity not exceeding 1 litre, whereby the contents of the plastic bag fit comfortably and the bag is completely closed; and
(b)
all other LAGs, including STEBs containing LAGs.

Appropriate authorities, airlines and airports shall provide appropriate information to passengers in respect of the screening of LAGs at their airports.

Toppen