Senaste nytt

Välja mellan Washington och Atlanta som hemresa

Zniper

Medlem
I have lived in the DC area longer than in any other area of the country (and the world for that matter) and had too much experience with the drives to and from Florida because of that. The drive between the DC area and central Florida is something I try to minimize doing. February road conditions can be anything from nice to awful for some or most of the stretch from Georgia to DC. But even when the weather is cooperative, the drive is too long and boring to do it just for getting to an airport to fly out.

February award ticket availability in business class from IAD to CPH on SAS? If the award travel space is not already available, then I wouldn't count on the space opening up in pairs. But sometimes SAS have been opening up a single seat here and there in January and February for February travel and then they some days later they would do it it again by releasing another seat for the same February flights.

Flights from MCO and TPA to DC airports can be relatively cheap or cheaply gotten by buying miles and using them for award tickets if the regular paid ticket prices are high. IAD airport area hotels in February tend to be pretty cheap and cheaper than comparable types of hotels in the Orlando-Tampa/Sarasota/Clearwater-Naples parts of Florida. There is also a nice Metro train connection at IAD airport too to get to and from DC. Something to consider in case you have more time in the DC area when trying to make the IAD-CPH flight.
Awesome. Thanks for your input. I have decided that plane is the way to go and not car

Toppen