Senaste nytt

SAS Presenterar: Destination Unknown

mrestes

Medlem
Om man stör sig på att man får reklam man inte är intresserad av kan man ju alltid slå av det.
Och för varje kund som "slår av reklamen" för att man få för många carpet bombing epost som är helt ointressanta förlorar SAS chansen i framtiden att träffa en kund med reklam som är riktigt intressant för just den kund. Det är det stora nackdelen med carpet bombing.

guwonder

Medlem
If SK is not including Swedish addresses for CPH events, that is a weird choice. Don’t these decision-makers realize that about a third of frequent flying Swedes have originated trips out of CPH? And CPH itself — both the airport and SAS ground service workers at the airport — have lots of staff commuting in from Sweden, so it’s not like there aren’t reminders of that. But having an event originate only out of CPH, that is understandable to me since SAS obviously is becoming more and more Danish in some ways.

That said, when AF-KL has had events for its CPH area frequent flyers, they included AF-KL accounts with addresses in southern Sweden at times. So it would mostly be a mix of Danes and Swedes.

Screening customers for inclusion or exclusion based on account address on file is not to my liking, but that is just a version of targeted offers that I tend to dislike. Screening out or in customers based on flight history on file would be more sensible and beneficial for me since my address with SAS is in the US, and yet I am probably at CPH probably more days than most Danish SK*Gs. But there are consequences for what address is kept on file.

palmen

If SK is not including Swedish addresses for CPH events, that is a weird choice. Don’t these decision-makers realize that about a third of frequent flying Swedes have originated trips out of CPH? And CPH itself — both the airport and SAS ground service workers at the airport — have lots of staff commuting in from Sweden, so it’s not like there aren’t reminders of that. But having an event originate only out of CPH, that is understandable to me since SAS obviously is becoming more and more Danish in some ways.

That said, when AF-KL has had events for its CPH area frequent flyers, they included AF-KL accounts with addresses in southern Sweden at times. So it would mostly be a mix of Danes and Swedes.

Screening customers for inclusion or exclusion based on account address on file is not to my liking, but that is just a version of targeted offers that I tend to dislike. Screening out or in customers based on flight history on file would be more sensible and beneficial for me since my address with SAS is in the US, and yet I am probably at CPH probably more days than most Danish SK*Gs. But there are consequences for what address is kept on file.
Denna information har skickats ut till Eurobonus medlemmar i Sverige, Danmark och Norge (kanske fler länder). Så vad är problemet menar du?
Beslutsfattare har onekligen förstått att detta event är något många vill delta i, oavsett var de bor.

guwonder

Medlem
Denna information har skickats ut till Eurobonus medlemmar i Sverige, Danmark och Norge (kanske fler länder). Så vad är problemet menar du?
Beslutsfattare har onekligen förstått att detta event är något många vill delta i, oavsett var de bor.
The “A PLANE WITH AN UNKNOWN DESTINATION” emails have also gone out to some accounts with addresses beyond Europe.

AABack2ARN

Medlem
Är det bara jag som är lite fundersam till reaktionerna i denna tråd?

Kampanjens titel är

READY TO VISIT THE UNKNOWN?
Vi vet att du är en van resenär. Men skulle du våga kliva ombord ett plan utan att veta destinationen? Som EuroBonus medlem har du nu en chans att bevisa det.

Med tanke på vilka frågor ni ställer verkar en del av er inte vara det: Vart ska vi? Hur ska jag boka hotell? Vad skall vi göra på helgen? Och så vidare... Lev livet och chansa. När ni kommer fram till (vart tusan nu planet skall gå) då är det väl bara att fixa hotell, mat, sysselsättning osv. Annars vågar ni ju inte!

Jag tänker inte bjuda, dels för att jag inte kan och för att jag inte känner mig riktigt så "wild and crazy" men tycker det är en ganska cool idé

Mvh #grinpelle

Toppen