Senaste nytt

Finnair - Seattle til Helsinki - servering i business class

LarsCph

Medlem
Så fik jeg svar - det lyder til at det åbenbart er standarden. Meget "canned" svar og noget vrøvl med "gourmet meal", der er/var ingen mulighed for at vælge noget som helst i forvejen og jeg syntes også det er at stramme den at bede kunder om at booke et ekstra godt måltid på business class - men muligheden var der som sagt heller ikke hverken fra eller til Helsinki.

Dear Mr. Jensen,

Thank you for contacting Finnair Customer Relations and for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with us.

Due to a higher number of incoming cases, there is unfortunately delayed feedback on our part, for which we would like to apologize.

We are very sorry to hear that the food served on your return trip with flight AY0034 from Seattle to Helsinki on the 1st of July did not meet your expectations.

Food is an important part of a flight and we do our best to ensure that we have a sufficient amount of products available on board. We allocate meals to flights based on previous demand on the same route. We also always bring additional meals on board. Unfortunately, our predictions are not always correct, and sometimes we may run out of a particular meal choice. Meal storage space on board is limited, so we are unable to bring a larger number of additional meals on board. We also try to reduce the carrying of additional meals on board for environmental reasons.

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the meal we served on your flight. On our flights, we try to offer meal choices to suit various tastes. We regularly update our menus based on our customers’ feedback and wishes. I have forwarded your feedback to our kitchen and I hope that we can serve you a tastier meal on your next flight. You can also choose to buy inflight meals in advance on our website to ensure that you get a meal that suits your preferences. On certain long-haul flights from Helsinki, we also offer the option of replacing the first complimentary meal with a gourmet meal.

Toppen