Senaste nytt

[Economy class] från Norden, Skyteam RTW (jorden runt) från 20.800 SEK inkl. skatter

Dr. Miles

Expert
Jag postar i Flygbiljetter forumet för det är inte så billig som några år sedan men det kan vara intressant för några.

Skyteam har publicerat nyligen 10% rabatt på Skyteam RTW (jorden runt) fare i Economy class.

T ex en routing Stockholm - Amsterdam - Mexico City - Tokyo - Ho Chi Minh City - Moskva - Stockholm kostar ca 20.800 SEK inkl. skatter i Economy class.

Visa antal miles, tid och stor karta på Great Circle Mapper

Några villkor:
Fare basis: QRTWSKY5
Pris: 17.303 SEK exkl. skatter
Boka senast: 2016-MAR-31
Gäller för utresa: 2016-FEB-06 och 2016-JUN-30
Min/Max stay: 10 dagar / 6 månader
Stopover: minst 3 stopover och max 5 stopover
Tillåtet flygavstånd (MPM): upp till 26.000 miles
Krav på routing: Man måste passera både Stilla Havet och Atlanten.

Skyteam skrev:
SkyTeam Launches Discounted Round the World Travel
Easy-to-book promotional fares to over 1,000 destinations

AMSTERDAM, 25th January 2016 – SkyTeam, the global airline alliance, is offering customers more of the world for less, with a 10% discount off Round the World fares in 2016.

The promotional fare is available for economy-class tickets for travel up to 26,000 miles purchased by 31 March 2016. Tickets must be purchased at least 7 days in advance and travel must commence by 30 June 2016 and be completed within 6 months.
An example of a SkyTeam Round the World itinerary possible within the promotional fare conditions* of a maximum of 26,000 miles, at a cost of € 2,569.92 including taxes and surcharges: Amsterdam – Mexico City – Tokyo - Ho Chi Minh City – Moscow – Amsterdam

Promotional fare conditions
Booking must be made before 31 March 2016 using the flights of any of the 20 SkyTeam member airlines
Travel must start between 6 Feb - 30 June 2016
The maximum stay is six months, the minimum stay is ten days
A minimum of three and a maximum of five stopovers is permitted
Total travel may not exceed 26,000 miles

* Fares are subject to availability

SkyTeam Launches Discounted Round the World Travel

Toppen