Senaste nytt

Uppgraderingar syns inte hos Strawberry

mrestes

Medlem
har nu också upplevt att inget syns i appen eller på sajten. Det står tex "Std Dubbel". Sedan kommer det ett rums nummer och benämns fortfarande "Std Dubbel" men när man kommer tilll just det rumsnumret är det en uppgradering.
Syns rumsnummret kan man alltid ringa hotellet och fråga vilken typ av rum det är om man känner att man vill veta om man har blivit uppgraderade i förväg, eller om man vill påminna om förmånen om det inte är en uppgradering.

airac

Medlem
Syns rumsnummret kan man alltid ringa hotellet och fråga vilken typ av rum det är om man känner att man vill veta om man har blivit uppgraderade i förväg, eller om man vill påminna om förmånen om det inte är en uppgradering.
Utmaningen är framförallt att man inte längre enkelt själv kan kolla om man fick sin Platinum förmån om garanterad uppgradering vid bokning. Uppgradering vid ankomst kvittar mig. Det är lite för många hotell som är dåliga på detta förmån.

guwonder

Medlem
This week I keep hearing from the hotels’ front desk at check-ins that the system has been changed. Not sure what to make of that — other than some coincidental issues came with it for me on bookings not made directly with Strawberry (app/website/phone or the hotel property staff via phone/email/drop-in).

guwonder

Medlem
The new system is getting more interesting for me in some ways. Now, when requesting late check-out and being confirmed for late check-out, the previously emailed link for self-checkout online also indicates the granted late check-out when going to the manage reservation feature on the site instead of checking out. I guess this will mean between 12:30 and 6pm I should get fewer calls/voicemails and e-mails about whether or not I have checked out. This should also hopefully help Strawberry make sure properties are honoring late checkout status benefits. [Looking at you, Comfort Malmo (which was the worst for me) in terms of late check-out benefits. ;) ]

mrestes

Medlem
The new system is getting more interesting for me in some ways. Now, when requesting late check-out and being confirmed for late check-out, the previously emailed link for self-checkout online also indicates the granted late check-out when going to the manage reservation feature on the site instead of checking out. I guess this will mean between 12:30 and 6pm I should get fewer calls/voicemails and e-mails about whether or not I have checked out. This should also hopefully help Strawberry make sure properties are honoring late checkout status benefits. [Looking at you, Comfort Malmo (which was the worst for me) in terms of late check-out benefits. ;) ]
Is late check out always 6 pm if you get it?

guwonder

Medlem
Is late check out always 6 pm if you get it?
You mean automatically set at 6pm in the reservations for all Platinums under the new system? Not sure, but so far it doesn’t seem to be set to automatically default to 6pm. Personally, I hope it won’t be set by default as 6pm in the system since then I will probably end up with fewer complimentary upgrades to suites.

Comfort Malmo had repeatedly refused to grant me the Platinum guaranteed 6pm check-out. Never really cared to pursue the matter, even as I sort of got more annoyed months after when I noticed they had also gotten into complimentary 6pm checkout on Sunday for non-status members just like at some other (or is it all?) Comfort Hotels in the country.

intuition

Medlem
Mycket intressant och bra!

Begär du förresten sen utcheckning av kundtjänst och inte av hotellet?

guwonder

Medlem
Some of the Nordic Choice/Strawberry hotels have migrated to a Muse system under a trial of sort. So I was told by two Stockholm Strawberry properties today.

guwonder

Medlem
Mycket intressant och bra!

Begär du förresten sen utcheckning av kundtjänst och inte av hotellet?

I only asked the front desks for late checkouts, and the hotels front desk employees then adjusted the check-out times in the reservations and immediately thereafter and until checkouts it was visible to me online.

Your question is a great one and it does have me curious if Strawberry customer service can do this late checkout time updates remotely itself too so as to make late check-out benefit more consistent for us and less susceptible to the whims of any particular hotel or hotel employee. The new reservation system was said to be called Muse or something like that and being trialed for now at some properties but not all Strawberry properties. Not sure how accurate all this info from hotel employees is, but it is what they said to me and it came from a mix of properties.

The new reservation system has sort of slowed down check-ins (and check-outs) a bit compared to what I was used to before, but it could be just the learning curve part of a new system deployment and just a temporary thing with the slowdowns.

Comfort Malmo had repeatedly refused to grant me the Platinum guaranteed 6pm check-out. Never really cared to pursue the matter, even as I sort of got more annoyed months after when I noticed they had also gotten into complimentary 6pm checkout on Sunday for non-status members just like at some other (or is it all?) Comfort Hotels in the country.
Jag har fått förklaringen att det beror på deras rutiner för städning, att de inte har städpersonal tillgänglig på eftermiddagar och kvällar.

Toppen