Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

stare

Medlem
Hello,
On a Monday the APP states that next trip is in 4 days. Next trip is on a Saturday. In my mind that’s 5 days. I just got a bit stressed that I booked the wrong date but looking at the details everything’s fine.
Same idea here. I think its stated when the check in starts? 24 hours before departure?

pswe

Medlem
If we're turning this thread into a wishlist, one thing that's kept annoying me - don't remove the seat map once check in is closed. The check in info turns read only at that point and that's of course fine - but let me still view my seat and those around me. Knowing the amount of free/taken seats around you is often interesting for deciding whether to board early or late...
This seems to be fixed, I can now see both boarding progress in %, and if I click on the seat map it is still there even as boarding clearly is ongoing. Appreciated!

massimo

Medlem
This seems to be fixed, I can now see both boarding progress in %, and if I click on the seat map it is still there even as boarding clearly is ongoing. Appreciated!
Yes, from the flight card on both the home screen and MyTrips if you tap on the seats you will get the seat map even after boarding. I tested it today and it was good to check which other seats were still empty. ;-)

massimo

Medlem
Rent principiellt så tycker jag det är dåligt att man inte kan välja Svenska språket i appen.
Eller har jag missat något?
No, I think you have a point, we are evaluating translating into Scandinavian languages, the catch is that localizing the app will slow down a lot the time to market and development as all the new labels have to go through the translation process.

massimo

Medlem
Hi guys,
we just pushed release 5.1 packed with a lot of Christmas presents:

- home screen renders much faster now
- security waiting time for a major airport in Scandinavia
- buy a gift card (in case you are like me last minute on Xmas gifts)
- access to Self Service Baggage Report Tool from the baggage module when we think we have delayed your luggage
- FAQ module
- Hotels and cars teaser on manage my booking
- quick links to seats, bags and meals in MMB
- contact information pre-filled according to profile data when missing
- Boarding Pass wallet to keep track of all your past boarding passes! Finally!
- EBG/D call button for customer service
- Add EB digital card on Apple Wallet
- Edit phone number, now you can get the OTP via email
- Edit marketing subscriptions.

And this is our final release for 2022. On behalf of the development team, we wish you Merry Christmas, and thanks for helping us on the road to making this app number 1 ! :)

Hi guys,
we just pushed release 5.1 packed with a lot of Christmas presents:

- home screen renders much faster now
- security waiting time for a major airport in Scandinavia
- buy a gift card (in case you are like me last minute on Xmas gifts)
- access to Self Service Baggage Report Tool from the baggage module when we think we have delayed your luggage
- FAQ module
- Hotels and cars teaser on manage my booking
- quick links to seats, bags and meals in MMB
- contact information pre-filled according to profile data when missing
- Boarding Pass wallet to keep track of all your past boarding passes! Finally!
- EBG/D call button for customer service
- Add EB digital card on Apple Wallet
- Edit phone number, now you can get the OTP via email
- Edit marketing subscriptions.

And this is our final release for 2022. On behalf of the development team, we wish you Merry Christmas, and thanks for helping us on the road to making this app number 1 ! :)
Again Massimo, amazing work on the app and taking our group and our thought on for the ride and development.

Toppen