Senaste nytt

Från Bromma till Arlanda

guwonder

Medlem
Om inte ska ta taxi, vilket alternativ tror ni blir bäst?

Too late to help, but I found Bolt between Bromma and /Kungsbron for 122-135 SEK on Sundays using yet another discount they keep sending me. About 23 minutes travel time + several minutes wait time at times. And then from Stockholm C, I pick what to do the rest of the way to get to ARN based on how quickly I want to be at ARN: Arlanda Express if in a rush and not going to barely miss the scheduled train departure; or flygbussen if not in as much of a rush and not about to miss the scheduled flygbussen departure; or, if having way too much time, the pendeltag to Märsta + the SL bus 583 from there.

I usually ask to be dropped by the Comfort XPress and decide from there, as there is both the elevator nearby to go down directly to Arlanda Express tracks toward the side of the hotel closest to Vasagatan/Ostra Jarnvagsgatan + the flygbussen/bus station is accessible from outside on the side of the hotel closest to Kungsholmen.

palmen

Too late to help, but I found Bolt between Bromma and /Kungsbron for 122-135 SEK on Sundays using yet another discount they keep sending me. About 23 minutes travel time + several minutes wait time at times. And then from Stockholm C, I pick what to do the rest of the way to get to ARN based on how quickly I want to be at ARN: Arlanda Express if in a rush and not going to barely miss the scheduled train departure; or flygbussen if not in as much of a rush and not about to miss the scheduled flygbussen departure; or, if having way too much time, the pendeltag to Märsta + the SL bus 583 from there.
If you're going to take the Arlanda Express due to being in a rush, why not take a bolt/Uber from Bromma to Arlanda? It's cheaper and faster.
35 minute with taxi and current price with bolt 430 sek.

I agree that the commuter train and bus or flygbussarna is cheaper and it's always my choice when I have the time for it.

guwonder

Medlem
If you're going to take the Arlanda Express due to being in a rush, why not take a bolt/Uber from Bromma to Arlanda? It's cheaper and faster.
35 minute with taxi and current price with bolt 430 sek.

I agree that the commuter train and bus or flygbussarna is cheaper and it's always my choice when I have the time for it.
I try to minimize use of Arlanda Express because of its expense (especially when traveling alone) and cars (especially when traveling alone) to get to and from ARN, and so it’s a bit of a balancing act for me while wanting to maximize use of mass transit and get the most value out of expenditures required for the circumstances. And for my circumstances, I seem to end up having more advantages — including the possible advantage of my picking up or dropping off some luggage and possibly making the trip a bit more cheaply — by pushing out the decision until I am around Stockholm C instead of committing earlier at BMA by going directly between BMA and ARN via Bolt or Uber. Also, I seem to get Bolt and Uber drivers in Stockholm who sometimes go via routes that seem to end up being considerably slower than suggested by the apps at the time of pick-up and that are not what I myself would drive even or especially when in a rush. So I am overall sort of reluctant to go in with playing the Uber/Bolt game with “what price will it be this time” pricing and “how accurate are the apps today” to go directly between the airports.

Toppen