Senaste nytt

Scandic: You're on your way to a reward night!!

Brandten

Medlem
Håll koll i mailkorgen och aktivera erbjudandet.

EXTRA POINTS FOR YOUR NEXT DIRECT BOOKING
Book with us online to enjoy more benefits!

As a member of the Scandic Friends Loyalty Program, we now offer you 2,000 extra points for your next stay.

Your member perks:

Always best price guarantee when booking through us
Earn points for reward nights
Redeem points at our restaurants and bars

2 000 BONUS POINTS ARE WAITING FOR YOU
Next time you stay a point qualifying night with us you can earn 2 000 extra bonus points, points made for spending. Just follow this simple steps:

Login to your member page.
Choose "Already a member" on this page
Click 'Activate'
During your next stay, you'll get 2 000 extra bonus points

The fine print
This offer is valid for members. To take part of the offer you need to book a point qualifying stay. This offer gives you 2000 extra bonus points upon your ordinary points, on you next stay .The offer is active one year after activation. A point qualifying stay is a booking that has been done on our website or app, with our member service or at a hotel, with some exceptions e.g. wholesale/tour operator packages, contracted airline crew rates and industry rates, for details, read here. If you already have an upcoming stay you just need to activate the offer and the points will be added to your profile after the stay.

Ni har ju denna öppna kampanj där ni får 5000 poäng på nästa vistelse. Har redan använt denna personligen själv, och det var bara att logga in och aktivera.
1692892154121.png

FF#1

Medlem
Det där var ju nice... har börjat vänstra med Scandic nu när Strawberry vart klart med platinum för i år med 5 månader kvar av medlemsåret. :)

ARN01

Medlem
Så detta gäller även om man är befintlig medlem trots att de anger något annat? I vilket fall bara att chansa. Går ju att anmäla sig även fast man är medlem.
1692960884957.png

Toppen