Senaste nytt

SAS app:en - Hur kan den bli ännu bättre?

iceland

Medlem
Great update! Some feedback: It wasn't clear to me that you could click on the popup that appears when you choose a flight and get more details—including the cool "live view" feature—in Flight status > Airborne right now. Maybe adding an ">", or similar?

The tab bar has this white box surrounding the tab you're currently in:

SAS.PNG

Highlighting the icon and the text underneath with the color blue is enough. Below how this is handled in the Photos app.

Photos.PNG

fcx

Medlem
Not sure if this has been reported before, but after landing after the last segment of a trip, the trip and boarding card disappears from the app. Not visible as current, future or past trip. It takes a day for it to show up as a past trip (and boarding card is available).

So, not possible to visit lounge on arrival unless a physical boarding card was printed earlier.

Not sure if this has been reported before, but after landing after the last segment of a trip, the trip and boarding card disappears from the app. Not visible as current, future or past trip. It takes a day for it to show up as a past trip (and boarding card is available).

So, not possible to visit lounge on arrival unless a physical boarding card was printed earlier.
Inte för att det löser buggen i appen, men har du testat scanna din Eurobonus-QR kod istället?
Vill minnas att det ska funka lika bra som ett boardingpass…

pswe

Medlem

Seems to differ, I boarded almost three hours ago, been arrived for an hour and a half and the app welcomes me to the destination and still provides the boarding pass.

sullfred

Ny medlem
@massimo - Not sure if this question has been asked before, the new app only just arrived on my iPhone yesterday.

Is it correct that it is no longer possible to change a booking made on a travel pass unless checkin has opened for the booking (or some unknown hours before the flight is scheduled)? I can only find the "change flight" option on my booking for tomorrow (and by the way only change flight to today or tomorrow, not further into the future), not on flights booked further into the future.

-- Sullfred

v00peter

Medlem
In previous App you saw history of all your trips ever done (a sum of them). In the new App you only see a sum of the last ten years trips. Is there a reason for this change? I liked it when I could see total trips, total air time, etc. not only last ten years. (I'm extra interested in the statistics since I was clsoe to 1 000 trips with SAS life time, but last 10 years is only 750).

Toppen