Senaste nytt

Qatar Airways Status Challenge

henrik.hanevold

Administrator
Qatar Airways kjører nå en status challenge som kan være spesielt interessant for de av oss som synes det kanskje er på tide å skaffe seg status i en annen allianse enn Star Alliance ;-)

Renato

Medlem
Qatar Airways kjører nå en status challenge som kan være spesielt interessant for de av oss som synes det kanskje er på tide å skaffe seg status i en annen allianse enn Star Alliance ;-)

Tack Henrik för tipset.
Finns det enkla sätt att tjäna in poäng genom Qatar eller dess allians?
Via kreditkort eller värvningar.

Jag är villig att även åka flera betalda resor för att förbättra min sits. :)

guwonder

Medlem
Points earned in BA and IB programs — and the other airline programs which also use Avios — can be transferred to QR accounts. But that is points for pooling to redeem for awards (preferably in whichever Avios-using program has the better award travel pricing (in miles + any applicable YQ surcharges). It doesn't help with status accumulation/retention to move points between Avios- using airline program accounts.

For some weird reason QR thinks I am some kind of VIP/CIP even as I have no QR program status. [I have met some of the senior Qatari royals over the years — both before and since the father was usurped — but I don’t know why any of them would do me any favors with the airline.]. This may be my way to QR program status, but I wonder if that will mess up the extraordinary treatment I get across cabins, so extraordinary that my family and friends find it perplexing or amusing.

Last edited:
Toppen