Senaste nytt

FHR med Amex Platinum

guwonder

Medlem
Bodde en natt till på At Six i helgen, bokat via FHR. Den här gången var den första som de lagt till mitt Strawberry nummer direkt från bokningen så jag inte behövde påminna vid incheckningen. Bokningen dök upp i Strawberryappen på morgonen på incheckningsdagen. Fick även poäng och en natt efter jag checkade ut (rumskostnad + 30%). Perfekt när allting bara fungerar

With Strawberry’s new system from earlier this year, they automatically use name on booking with email address in it to try to add in the loyalty program account number. We discovered this a couple of months ago when using “third party” bookings eligible for Strawberry points. Because of that, we will eventually have to pursue some account profile adjustments and account mergers.

Best practice now is to make sure the email address and name on file with Amex for FHR bookings is the same email address and name on file for the Strawberry account itself.

• Gilla
Reactions: bvs

bvs

Medlem
With Strawberry’s new system from earlier this year, they automatically use name on booking with email address in it to try to add in the loyalty program account number. We discovered this a couple of months ago when using “third party” bookings eligible for Strawberry points. Because of that, we will eventually have to pursue some account profile adjustments and account mergers.

Best practice now is to make sure the email address and name on file with Amex for FHR bookings is the same email address and name on file for the Strawberry account itself.

FHR har ju också ett fält för typ "hotel loyalty number" när man bokar, vilket jag alltid fyller i (inte bara på Strawberry). Den här gången gissar jag att numret kom därifrån då det inte dök upp förrän på morgonen dagen vi hade incheckning. Antar någon la in det när det körde igenom dagens bokningar.

Toppen