Senaste nytt

Dubbla poäng under hösten [emoji260]

Brandten

Medlem
Kom nyss på mail. Passar bra då jag ska till Norge snart och behöver lite poäng för att behålla Diamond Select. Länken i mailet säger logga in och när det är gjort fick jag

Du är nu registrerad!

Poängen får du automatiskt i samband med att du bokar en hotellvistelse som erbjudandet gäller för.

Möt hösten med dubbla poäng

Just nu får du dubbla poäng när du bor på något av våra 191 hotell i Sverige, Danmark och Norge. Erbjudandet gäller från 23 oktober - 30 november. Anmäl dig direkt och innan din vistelse startar.

Medlemskampanj – dubbla poäng

Nu får du som är medlem hos oss dubbla poäng när du bor på något av våra 191 hotell i Skandinavien!

Erbjudandet gäller från 23 oktober - 30 november 2023 och kan användas en gång.

För att ta del av erbjudandet behöver du registrera dig innan du bokar din vistelse.

Terms and Conditions
Best Western Rewards (“BWR”) members (“Rewards Member(s)”) who (a) register for the promotion on bestwestern.se, bestwestern.no or bestwestern.dk, or as otherwise permitted (e.g., at the front desk of any Best Western branded hotel), (b) complete an eligible stay* between October 23, 2023 and November 30, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) at any Best Western branded hotel in Sweden, Norway or Denmark will earn double BWR bonus points for completion of the eligible stay.
A Rewards Member can earn double BWR Bonus Points a maximum of one (1) time during the Promotion Period.
Promotion registration and BWR membership is required prior to the first eligible stay. Eligible stays completed prior to promotion registration and BWR enrollment/membership will not count towards satisfying the promotion requirements. BWR enrollment may be completed by visiting bestwestern.se, bestwestern.no or bestwestern.dk. Enrollment in Best Western Rewards program is required. Rewards members earning preference must be set to POINTS to earn the double points for the eligible stay during the Promotion Period.
Promotion is not valid with any other offer, promotion, or discount. No extensions, substitutions, or replacements available. Promotion is non-transferable. Promotion is not valid with any other offer, promotion, or discount. Promotion is subject to cancellation or change without notice. All BWR program rules apply. Visit bestwesternrewards.com for complete program terms and conditions. Please allow 7 – 10 business days after the eligible stay for the promotion points to be posted.
*An “eligible stay” for the purpose of this promotion is defined as any stay of one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western branded hotel where base points are awarded; with the exception of a stay booked through an online travel agency, a stay booked through a tour operator, and a stay booked at a special discounted rate (see BWR program rules for further information on eligibility criteria at bestwesternrewards.com). Multiple check-in/check-out at the same property with less than 24 hours between check-out and check-in will only count as one eligible stay. Eligible stays which take place during the Promotion Period must be completed on or before Monday, November 21, 2022, to be counted towards the promotion.
Each Best Western branded hotel is independently owned and operated. Best Western and the Best Western marks are service marks or registered marks of Best Western International, Inc. 2022 Best Western International, Inc. All rights reserved.

Kom nyss på mail. Passar bra då jag ska till Norge snart och behöver lite poäng för att behålla Diamond Select. Länken i mailet säger logga in och när det är gjort fick jag

Du är nu registrerad!

Poängen får du automatiskt i samband med att du bokar en hotellvistelse som erbjudandet gäller för.

Möt hösten med dubbla poäng

Just nu får du dubbla poäng när du bor på något av våra 191 hotell i Sverige, Danmark och Norge. Erbjudandet gäller från 23 oktober - 30 november. Anmäl dig direkt och innan din vistelse startar.

Medlemskampanj – dubbla poäng

Nu får du som är medlem hos oss dubbla poäng när du bor på något av våra 191 hotell i Skandinavien!

Erbjudandet gäller från 23 oktober - 30 november 2023 och kan användas en gång.

För att ta del av erbjudandet behöver du registrera dig innan du bokar din vistelse.

Terms and Conditions
Best Western Rewards (“BWR”) members (“Rewards Member(s)”) who (a) register for the promotion on bestwestern.se, bestwestern.no or bestwestern.dk, or as otherwise permitted (e.g., at the front desk of any Best Western branded hotel), (b) complete an eligible stay* between October 23, 2023 and November 30, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) at any Best Western branded hotel in Sweden, Norway or Denmark will earn double BWR bonus points for completion of the eligible stay.
A Rewards Member can earn double BWR Bonus Points a maximum of one (1) time during the Promotion Period.
Promotion registration and BWR membership is required prior to the first eligible stay. Eligible stays completed prior to promotion registration and BWR enrollment/membership will not count towards satisfying the promotion requirements. BWR enrollment may be completed by visiting bestwestern.se, bestwestern.no or bestwestern.dk. Enrollment in Best Western Rewards program is required. Rewards members earning preference must be set to POINTS to earn the double points for the eligible stay during the Promotion Period.
Promotion is not valid with any other offer, promotion, or discount. No extensions, substitutions, or replacements available. Promotion is non-transferable. Promotion is not valid with any other offer, promotion, or discount. Promotion is subject to cancellation or change without notice. All BWR program rules apply. Visit bestwesternrewards.com for complete program terms and conditions. Please allow 7 – 10 business days after the eligible stay for the promotion points to be posted.
*An “eligible stay” for the purpose of this promotion is defined as any stay of one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western branded hotel where base points are awarded; with the exception of a stay booked through an online travel agency, a stay booked through a tour operator, and a stay booked at a special discounted rate (see BWR program rules for further information on eligibility criteria at bestwesternrewards.com). Multiple check-in/check-out at the same property with less than 24 hours between check-out and check-in will only count as one eligible stay. Eligible stays which take place during the Promotion Period must be completed on or before Monday, November 21, 2022, to be counted towards the promotion.
Each Best Western branded hotel is independently owned and operated. Best Western and the Best Western marks are service marks or registered marks of Best Western International, Inc. 2022 Best Western International, Inc. All rights reserved.
Men ingen dubbling på statusnätterna eller hur? Här har det precis ramlat in precis över 22000 poäng efter en helg i München med poängkampanjen som var där

Toppen