Senaste nytt

Radisson Americas blir en del av Choice Hotels

Hello,

I wanted to personally reach out to share some big news with you. Today, Radisson Hotel Group announced that Radisson Hotel Group Americas will become a part of the Choice Hotels International family. We strongly believe uniting our two great hotel companies will result in tremendous growth for our brands, ultimately providing you, our Radisson Rewards Americas members, with more hotels to visit in unique destinations throughout the world.

We are in the initial stages of this process, and our two companies will operate separately for the time being. This means this will be seamless for you as our hotels will continue to provide the same high quality and premier services. Also, there will be no immediate changes to your Radisson Rewards Americas membership and benefits. As always, we will strive to maintain the richest loyalty program with exceptional rewards.

We look forward to welcoming you to our hotels as you continue to enjoy the benefits of your Radisson Rewards Americas membership.

Thank you,

Tom Buoy
Interim CEO & Chief Commercial Officer, Radisson Hotel Group Americas

pswe

Medlem
Hello,

I wanted to personally reach out to share some big news with you. Today, Radisson Hotel Group announced that Radisson Hotel Group Americas will become a part of the Choice Hotels International family. We strongly believe uniting our two great hotel companies will result in tremendous growth for our brands, ultimately providing you, our Radisson Rewards Americas members, with more hotels to visit in unique destinations throughout the world.

We are in the initial stages of this process, and our two companies will operate separately for the time being. This means this will be seamless for you as our hotels will continue to provide the same high quality and premier services. Also, there will be no immediate changes to your Radisson Rewards Americas membership and benefits. As always, we will strive to maintain the richest loyalty program with exceptional rewards.

We look forward to welcoming you to our hotels as you continue to enjoy the benefits of your Radisson Rewards Americas membership.

Thank you,

Tom Buoy
Interim CEO & Chief Commercial Officer, Radisson Hotel Group Americas

Vore fint om detta är första steget mot att det kommer något positivt ur den hittills värdelösa uppdelningen av Radisson stewards.
Hur integrerat är Chioce lojalitetsprogram i resten av världen med det som finns i Norden?

mha321

Medlem
Vore fint om detta är första steget mot att det kommer något positivt ur den hittills värdelösa uppdelningen av Radisson stewards.
Hur integrerat är Chioce lojalitetsprogram i resten av världen med det som finns i Norden?
I princip inte alls. Nordic Choice har köpt rättigheten till namnet det är väl ungefär alls.

För en stay på ett choice hotel (inte Nordic Choice) får du 750 poäng per natt. Poängen måste efterregistreras genom att skicka kopia på räkningen till Nordic Choice. Ingen system integration alls. Ingen status recognition.

Så där har du nog inte mycket att hämta, annat än att du kan få en liten poänghög för enstaka stays. Bor man mycket på choice ska man ha separat medlemskap (existerande Radisson americas flyttas säkert över dit).

Spontant känns det som nästa naturliga steg nedåt. Alltså det blir ännu sämre åtminstone för de av oss som håller till i Skandinavien. Inga lokala hotell och inte ens den komplicerade uppsättningen med status match och överföringar.

Toppen